• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Come play a Pac-12 team

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS. Wisconsin got greedy... they should've spiked it one play earlier and just settled for a FG attempt. They risked it and it bit them in the ass.

What? They had a first down out of bounds they didn't need to spike it that play. They had plenty of time to do what they did , and the refs fucked it up.

Watch what happened before u spout nonsense.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing Wisconsin may have been robbed of was an opportunity to kick a field goal. No one stole victory from you. At most a chance to kick a fg with a crappy kicker.

Very likely they would have fucked that up. Their coaching staff looks like a bunch of retards.

Teach your QB about ball security. Teach him how to spike it. The list goes on.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't the lack of a spike at that time, it was the lack of his whole offense pushing for the ball snap/spike for the NEXT play for an entire 10 full seconds. They all just stood there as if the clock wasn't running.

They're trained (correctly) to spike the ball when there is five seconds left. Why would they spike it with 15 seconds left and give ASU a chance?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but there was at least an argument there for simultaneous possession. In order for us to not be screwed, you have to come to the conclusion that refs have a right to waive off players for six seconds as they ask for the ball to set up a routine field goal. This is worse.

It's honestly the biggest screwjob I have ever seen. And i'm not just saying that because I am a Badger fan.

ASU got off the ball at 0:04. Ball was snapped at 0:01. Allowing 3 seconds for the ball to be declared ready for play is not an unreasonable amount of time.

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't the lack of a spike at that time, it was the lack of his whole offense pushing for the ball snap/spike for the NEXT play for an entire 10 full seconds. They all just stood there as if the clock wasn't running.

Really, gotta give these guys some time to come down from there amigdala trips before you get anything rational out of them. We'd all be pissed as well if it was our team.

First thing I said when that game ended was: Worst ending to a game ever. Worst handling of a game ever. I agree we all got screwed out of a real ending and no one should be happy with what we got. Those refs have some splain'n to do and we will see what both conferences say about it tomorrow.

Until then all this ragging on the whole Pac because of how these refs handled the end of that game? :tsk:

Lol the ASU player jumped on the ball for 8 seconds, then the ref literally held them off it til time expired.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? They had a first down out of bounds they didn't need to spike it that play. They had plenty of time to do what they did , and the refs fucked it up.

Watch what happened before u spout nonsense.

This isn't just me feeling this way...

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but there was at least an argument there for simultaneous possession. In order for us to not be screwed, you have to come to the conclusion that refs have a right to waive off players for six seconds as they ask for the ball to set up a routine field goal. This is worse.

It's honestly the biggest screwjob I have ever seen. And i'm not just saying that because I am a Badger fan.

What sucks is they were both Wisconsin teams! I'm sorry about that.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing Wisconsin may have been robbed of was an opportunity to kick a field goal. No one stole victory from you. At most a chance to kick a fg with a crappy kicker.

Very likely they would have fucked that up. Their coaching staff looks like a bunch of retards.

We did. He did it right. And he was fucked over. Now teach yourself how not to be a worthless shit of a human being who is trolling at 1:00 AM on a Sunday morning because you have nothing better to do than disparage a bunch of kids who played their asses off and were robbed of a win by an unequivocally terrible call.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...I can't believe some losers brought up Oregon vs Auburn as a screw job even comparable to this.

I used to have some respect for Pac fans...not much any more...when U of A fans stick up for ASU, I know there are some real issues in the Pac...

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just kill yourself. Yes, we were fucked over but it's or fault because we should have guessed we would be a victim of the most blatant robbery in NCAA football history? That's your argument?

What a good person you are, trolling people at 2:30 AM Central time.

No, your team should have realized the situation. There is a risk that comes with every snap, especially with 17 seconds left and no timeouts. It was bad officiating, but some of that responsibility is on your team. You don't have to agree but a lot of people on here seem to think that's the case.

And its only 12:30 here.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only problem with this, they weren't given the chance by incompetence, or cheating...I'll let you decide.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...ps The badger that made the long run after the catch was out of bounds anyway. In fact both of his feet were on the line. Was close but anyone not seeing that is blind.

So the whole notion of a screw job when the refs put them in position for the fg anyway, is just stupid.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all don't understand, this shit happens to us Wisconsin sports fans every. Fucking. Year.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did. He did it right. And he was fucked over. Now teach yourself how not to be a worthless shit of a human being who is trolling at 1:00 AM on a Sunday morning because you have nothing better to do than disparage a bunch of kids who played their asses off and were robbed of a win by an unequivocally terrible call.

He didnt do jack shit right. He pranced around like a little fairy when he should have spiked the ball. Instead he did a half ass attempt at a knee not in the line of sight of the refs stood up fast as hell and sat the ball on the ground.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didnt do jack shit right. He pranced around like a little fairy when he should have spiked the ball. Instead he did a half ass attempt at a knee not in the line of sight of the refs stood up fast as hell and sat the ball on the ground.

This is what I saw.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...ps The badger that made the long run after the catch was out of bounds anyway. In fact both of his feet were on the line. Was close but anyone not seeing that is blind.

So the whole notion of a screw job when the refs put them in position for the fg anyway, is just stupid.

You sure? They reviewed it and didn't have the evidence to overturn that call, so maybe take that kids finger out of your butt and stop posting this bullshit...

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would you spike the ball with 18 seconds left? They were kneeling the ball, then spiking it with 5 seconds left. It's just too bad the ASU fuck laid on the ball w/o consequence and the umpire stiffarmed our center while delaying setting the ball.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure? They reviewed it and didn't have the evidence to overturn that call, so maybe take that kids finger out of your butt and stop posting this bullshit...

By that logic, the refs ruled that the ASU player laying on the ball wasn't a delay of game penalty. So maybe get over it.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're trained (correctly) to spike the ball when there is five seconds left. Why would they spike it with 15 seconds left and give ASU a chance?

I feel like we all got cheated out of a proper end to a game, but I will reserve my final opinion until both sides weigh in tomorrow. I recorded the story from sports center and just watched it again. From what I see they don't go up to get under center until 3 seconds left on the clock. by the time they got set the clock was expired. Before that the QB was talking to the ref, but there was no sense of urgency to get up and set at the line by any of them. I'm sure I can be talked into something else when all the sides chip in, but for now it seems like a poor handling by the team on the field as well as the refs.

Trust me, I do get why wisky fans are mad. Who wouldn't be?