• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Come play a Pac-12 team

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can't win, we'll just hire incompetent refs the fuck you up the ass....fair enough?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won @ Illinois against homer refs. Hell even a homer institution in Northwestern.

Here's what winners do, they overcome adversity and, get ready for it, we never set the ball on the ground and walk away.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, quit the crying. It's just one of the several losses Wisky will have this year.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd be crying too if Oregon was the victim of the worst fuck job in the history of college football. STFU.

Forgotten the Auburn-Oregon game already?

(not the worst, but every team who plays college football gets screwed over in a close game from time to time)

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgotten the Auburn-Oregon game already?

(not the worst, but every team who plays college football gets screwed over in a close game from time to time)

:L

Fucking be for real dude, the refs just raped those guys, worst thing I've ever seen. The Oregon-Auburn thing must not have been that big of a deal since I don't remember it.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is...TEAM PAC-12!!!!!!!!!!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fucking be for real dude, the refs just raped those guys, worst thing I've ever seen. The Oregon-Auburn thing must not have been that big of a deal since I don't remember it.

Green Bay/Seattle? Last year?

That was r*pe city if ya ask me.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won @ Illinois against homer refs. Hell even a homer institution in Northwestern.

Here's what winners do, they overcome adversity and, get ready for it, we never set the ball on the ground and walk away.

:laugh3:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd be crying too if Oregon was the victim of the worst fuck job in the history of college football. STFU.

I honestly agree with you. Who wouldn't be upset at that ending? Heck if I was an ASU fan I'd be feeling dirty about taking that win (wouldn't be complaining loud, but still). But still you got some of them with these stupid conspiracy theories and blaming an entire conference for the incompetence of those particular refs. Just admit your team should have just kicked the FG and blame the refs for their part and leave everyone else out of it. Otherwise they should expect what they have been getting. Why wouldn't we pick on them when they start that stuff?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part was how he just set the ball down and stood there while the clock ran out.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Non Wisky-ASU fans will forget about this game too. It was an unfortunate turn of events, but nothing illegal happened on that play, the refs were simply following the rules.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can't win, we'll just hire incompetent refs the fuck you up the ass....fair enough?

Easy fix.

Throw the fucking ball into the ground. Don't waltz to your left, take a knee, and set the ball down like you are delivering mail.

Spike the fucking ball.

There would be no controversy if Stave spiked the fucking ball.

The centering of the field goal and where your FG kicker likes it is gone.

SPIKE the fucking ball like you mean it and then berate your kicker if he can't make a 30 yard field goal.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay/Seattle? Last year?

That was r*pe city if ya ask me.

I'm sorry, but there was at least an argument there for simultaneous possession. In order for us to not be screwed, you have to come to the conclusion that refs have a right to waive off players for six seconds as they ask for the ball to set up a routine field goal. This is worse.

It's honestly the biggest screwjob I have ever seen. And i'm not just saying that because I am a Badger fan.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy fix.

Throw the fucking ball into the ground. Don't waltz to your left, take a knee, and set the ball down like you are delivering mail.

Spike the fucking ball.

SPIKE the fucking ball like you mean it and then berate your kicker if he can't make a 30 yard field goal.

THIS. Wisconsin got greedy... they should've spiked it one play earlier and just settled for a FG attempt. They risked it and it bit them in the ass.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy fix.

Spike the fucking ball.

Just kill yourself. Yes, we were fucked over but it's or fault because we should have guessed we would be a victim of the most blatant robbery in NCAA football history? That's your argument?

What a good person you are, trolling people at 2:30 AM Central time.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't the lack of a spike at that time, it was the lack of his whole offense pushing for the ball snap/spike for the NEXT play for an entire 10 full seconds. They all just stood there as if the clock wasn't running.

Really, gotta give these guys some time to come down from there amigdala trips before you get anything rational out of them. We'd all be pissed as well if it was our team.

First thing I said when that game ended was: Worst ending to a game ever. Worst handling of a game ever. I agree we all got screwed out of a real ending and no one should be happy with what we got. Those refs have some splain'n to do and we will see what both conferences say about it tomorrow.

Until then all this ragging on the whole Pac because of how these refs handled the end of that game? :tsk:

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope none of you leave your houses ever. Because if the 1 in 100,000 possibility of you getting run over by a bus happened, it's your fault because you could have stayed home. It's better to just prepare for the unlikeliest event and never take any risks, even if it increases your chances for success.