• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

come on chen

Elginbaylor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping the new pitching coach Dave Wallace could show Chen how to throw a decent offspeed pitch this year. I'm amazed that Chen can be a league-average starting pitcher with just a 91 mph fastball. His offspeed stuff are not major league quality. Johan Santana used to throw 91 mph, too, but he had a killer changeup.

Nelson Cruz's home run was the difference in game 1. But his defense on the Ortiz popup was the difference this game.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping the new pitching coach Dave Wallace could show Chen how to throw a decent offspeed pitch this year. I'm amazed that Chen can be a league-average starting pitcher with just a 91 mph fastball. His offspeed stuff are not major league quality. Johan Santana used to throw 91 mph, too, but he had a killer changeup.

Nelson Cruz's home run was the difference in game 1. But his defense on the Ortiz popup was the difference this game.
:suds:
I'm hoping lough is better than what he showed in the second game or Nolan better get here as soon as possible . look at what ross did to britton started playing cat and mouse . then he worked a walk and we have no one that smart in our line up . I can see Santana taking chen spot when ready . britton being a tigger killer and he went 2 inn yesterday made no since to me . we have given up 3 runs on d so far ryans E gave up 2 in the end and cruz play 1 . I can't wait until we get everyone up and going .

all4ripken

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 games in - hard to be optimistic at this point. Offense looks pathetic, pitching (as expected) is below-average, and even the defense hasn't looked very good.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 games in - hard to be optimistic at this point. Offense looks pathetic, pitching (as expected) is below-average, and even the defense hasn't looked very good.

don't worry we have better arms on the way and in the pen (just a matter of time ) :10:. manny and Nolan will jump start the off and D .