• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coma 2 help for milk

Who is the better TE fot THIS season

• Austin Sefarian Jenkins

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Richard Rodgers

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need a TE... I have been holding out on my pick hoping that someone would take one of my TEs... still may happen but i will take the risk that with one round left nobody will take both TEs...

So who should i pick??

The 2 i like the most are:

1. Richard Rodgers- Packers TE... With Aaron rodgers being one of the best QBs in football and one who likes to throw to his TE, i can see rodgers being a great pick...
The con is that there is TE depth and he might not be the everyday starter...

2. Austin sefarian Jenkins- one of the Best Rookie TEs and if he starts he has the opportunity to br a great fantasy TE... He is a pure receiving TE, and with talented receivers on the team, that can only help the TE in TB to be successful...
Again, his question is whether he will be an everyday player since there is much TE depth in TB...

Who is the better player to be drafted for THIS season???

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your choice is between those two I would suggest Rodgers.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
talent of quarterback, and opportunity... Rodgers to Rodgers, Touchdown!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense to Lovie, but the folks in Tampa are gonna realize he has a conservatively different view of football. I'm trying not to go into a Bears-fan type tirade, but if ASJ is as "talented" as they say, it may not mean much for a Lovie Smith team. (Remember it was Lovie's decision not to let Devin Hester return kicks for a season.)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense to Lovie, but the folks in Tampa are gonna realize he has a conservatively different view of football. I'm trying not to go into a Bears-fan type tirade, but if ASJ is as "talented" as they say, it may not mean much for a Lovie Smith team. (Remember it was Lovie's decision not to let Devin Hester return kicks for a season.)

More specifically. .Lovie had one of the most physically gifted TE's in the league in Greg Olsen, and Olsen never had more than 60/600. Granted he's not the O coordinator, but it begins and ends with the head coach

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing, if i do pick austin, in a coma league like this and i am correct... I can claim the genius of milk... The legend of milk can only improve with drafting austin... But it will have no affect if i draft a player that has already been taken in the Coma 1.... isnt this league meant for these type of gambles???

Just doing the milk thing... still want to see how landslideish this gets...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im so glad Lovie is no longer in Chicago. But still voted Rodgers. (Olsens lack of production Id pin on Sexy Rexy more than Id pin it on Lovie.)

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got one for you Milk! I like the thought of Aaron Rodgers throwing the ball to my TE but i think there is a better candidate for you not only in the league but on the same team as Rodgers. His name is Colt Lyerla. He is like 6' 5" ran as fast as Ebron and can jump 40 inches which is NBA type jumping ability.

The problem is he has had drug issues and some other things but had he not would have probably been picked before Ebron who by the way i love because of his situation but hey having Rodgers throwing you the ball ain't bad either.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing, if i do pick austin, in a coma league like this and i am correct... I can claim the genius of milk... The legend of milk can only improve with drafting austin... But it will have no affect if i draft a player that has already been taken in the Coma 1.... isnt this league meant for these type of gambles???

Just doing the milk thing... still want to see how landslideish this gets...

Sounds like the old school Foot kinda thing.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got one for you Milk! I like the thought of Aaron Rodgers throwing the ball to my TE but i think there is a better candidate for you not only in the league but on the same team as Rodgers. His name is Colt Lyerla. He is like 6' 5" ran as fast as Ebron and can jump 40 inches which is NBA type jumping ability.

The problem is he has had drug issues and some other things but had he not would have probably been picked before Ebron who by the way i love because of his situation but hey having Rodgers throwing you the ball ain't bad either.

Is GB TE situation too deep???

At least with TB there is only 3 TEs, GB has like 6

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The TE situation is wide open right now. I believe it will be Colt to emerge so long as he keeps his head on strait. He is by far the best TE in the group and it's not close.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The TE situation is wide open right now. I believe it will be Colt to emerge so long as he keeps his head on strait. He is by far the best TE in the group and it's not close.
Other than in gym shorts doing drills at the combine, I gotta hear some evidence in that one.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Packers fan I hope Colt emerges but Rodgers but far showed more during OTAs and minicamp, take that for what it is. If Rodgers can block effectively he will be given every chance at the starting gig. Rodgers played out of position at Cal and the Packers loved him at TE, which is why they took him when they did and all the "experts" killed the pick.