• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts Pumped Up

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true good sir. I really thought that team would draft Malcolm Brown or an OT like Jake Fisher/Smith to keep Luck upright. I know the draft isn't everything, but how many skill positions (coupled with their FA moves) do you need? The draft just highlighted to me the Colts FO has no clue how to build a team.
Yeah. They went for all of the flashy players when they really needed the gritty linemen.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cute GenJac can't stop talking about Pat Fans.
LMAO....well played Sir...well played....you should be receiving your "bullshit" award from him any minute now.
I'm thinking the mods need to regulate the number of bs icons. I'd ask Hammer but he's one of the biggest offenders.
It's fine. Take it as a complement. They have no decent comeback and cant counter what you said, so they just call BS. Well, that is how I take it..LOL
Totally agree. It really is amazing how many posters come on with zero FACTS to support their nonesense. I enjoy good banter as much as anyone. But I bring facts not just hopes and speculations.
Will you too just get a room already :gaah:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will as soon as Indy fans realize they are cheaters, rats, and have a drug addicted drunkard owner. What do you say deal? Otherwise stop posting this.
Sorry cheater....our legacy isn't tainted in the minds of every NFL fan..go sit in the corner and cry about it!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="Manning2Luck_uJelly, Sorry cheater....our legacy isn't tainted in the minds of every NFL fan..go sit in the corner and cry about it![/QUOTE]:L
ManJelly typical response I've come to expect from you. If I was a cheating Rat, I would deflect the same way. Boy Howdy you really got me withthat crying comment:L

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="Manning2Luck_uJelly, Sorry cheater....our legacy isn't tainted in the minds of every NFL fan..go sit in the corner and cry about it!
:L
ManJelly typical response I've come to expect from you. If I was a cheating Rat, I would deflect the same way. Boy Howdy you really got me withthat crying comment:L[/QUOTE]
Your legacy is everything! Barry Bonds hit the most home runs in MLB history! How do baseball fans remember him? Yeah....the same way NFL fans will remember Brady and Belicheat.....it is what it is

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry cheater....our legacy isn't tainted in the minds of every NFL fan..go sit in the corner and cry about it!

lol at "legacy"

You have to get a decent one first. Persistent failure isn't considered a positive legacy.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved the kid. I still hope he makes it.....

Why would anyone waste their memory space ?
Seriously, who gives a rabbit pellet who this guy was ???:noidea:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't this what the Colts' org and writers post every year?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some story's that surpass football. His story is greater than football....

I never heard of him or his story, so you can understand my wonderment !! :noidea:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought this thread would be about the Colts pumping crowd noise into the stadium again

/disappointed

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, the original topic of the thread is about Colts Head Coach Pagano feeling that his team is ahead of past teams..............it again has denigrated to a Raven pissing contest vs a Pats fans about Kenbril Thompkins.

Notice to Patriots Fans...................You and the New England Patriots are hated in 46 - 1/2 states outside the Northeast. You can't argue, can't provide facts, can't show anything to haters, they hate the fact that any team other than their own has had as much success as the Patriots over the past 15 years.

Remember when everyone hated the Oakland Raiders? Remember when everyone was sick and tired of hearing about Pittsburgh and the Steel Curtain? Those teams lasted for about 6-7 years and were quickly forgotten because the league was finding parity under a new scheme called the salary cap. In 2001 everyone in the country loved the Patriots (except Oakland fans) and Tom Brady. By 2005 the love affair was getting stale. By 2010 the tide was shifting dramatically. Now we're in 2015 and the hate is so intense that anything, I mean anything that is anti-Patriot is a means of joy for the Patriots Haters Club. No matter what the facts are, no matter what is proven, the only thing that Patriots have to hold on to, is the original mis-information leaked by the NFL about a possibly deflated football.........to go into further detail is fruitless, even if it's a fact........there are no such things as facts or the truth..............in their minds.....the Patriots cheat at everything.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, the original topic of the thread is about Colts Head Coach Pagano feeling that his team is ahead of past teams..............it again has denigrated to a Raven pissing contest vs a Pats fans about Kenbril Thompkins.

Notice to Patriots Fans...................You and the New England Patriots are hated in 46 - 1/2 states outside the Northeast. You can't argue, can't provide facts, can't show anything to haters, they hate the fact that any team other than their own has had as much success as the Patriots over the past 15 years.

Remember when everyone hated the Oakland Raiders? Remember when everyone was sick and tired of hearing about Pittsburgh and the Steel Curtain? Those teams lasted for about 6-7 years and were quickly forgotten because the league was finding parity under a new scheme called the salary cap. In 2001 everyone in the country loved the Patriots (except Oakland fans) and Tom Brady. By 2005 the love affair was getting stale. By 2010 the tide was shifting dramatically. Now we're in 2015 and the hate is so intense that anything, I mean anything that is anti-Patriot is a means of joy for the Patriots Haters Club. No matter what the facts are, no matter what is proven, the only thing that Patriots have to hold on to, is the original mis-information leaked by the NFL about a possibly deflated football.........to go into further detail is fruitless, even if it's a fact........there are no such things as facts or the truth..............in their minds.....the Patriots cheat at everything.
Most of us know that. But it's so much fun watching the haters creative minds at work. Some of the stuff they come up with is mind boggling.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking the mods need to regulate the number of bs icons. I'd ask Hammer but he's one of the biggest offenders.

shit this is funny from a pats fan . they are the bs abusers .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of us know that. But it's so much fun watching the haters creative minds at work. Some of the stuff they come up with is mind boggling.

yes the things we come up with . like all the rules that get changed because of your dumb ass coach and qb .

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should be pumped up. They have the best young player in the game who depending on Manning's health could also already be the 2nd best QB in the league. They made the AFC Championship game with much less talent around Luck than some of the other teams had. If they can give him a few more players around him I'd imagine they go through the same regular season success that they did with the last generations best player. Will it translate to more SBs with this one??? Who knows, but their future is as bright if not brighter than anyone's IMO because of Luck...