• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts could win it all this year

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
DHB is nothing like TO & VD. I know u like him SICKNESS, but he can't catch. He drops way to many routine passes. But we agree 2 disagree my guy.

DHB only has 1 drop this season. Compare that to 7 drops by Tavon Austin or 4 by Josh Gordon or 6 by Aaron Dobson & 5 by Eric Decker.

And Crabtree led the league in drops one year in his career.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DHB only has 1 drop this season. Compare that to 7 drops by Tavon Austin or 4 by Josh Gordon or 6 by Aaron Dobson & 5 by Eric Decker.

And Crabtree led the league in drops one year in his career.

:think: DHB only has 1 drop? After DHB dropped a ball last night the announcers referenced said drop being DHB's 4th drop in 2 or 3 games (can't remember if they said 2 or 3 games, but it was less than 4).

Not that I'm saying the announcers weren't talking out of their asses, but they definitely mentioned him dropping passes in clutch situations the past few weeks.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:think: DHB only has 1 drop? After DHB dropped a ball last night the announcers referenced said drop being DHB's 4th drop in 2 or 3 games (can't remember if they said 2 or 3 games, but it was less than 4).

Not that I'm saying the announcers weren't talking out of their asses, but they definitely mentioned him dropping passes in clutch situations the past few weeks.

It depends on who you follow with the drops statistic. Some websites are really touchy when it comes to drops. If it hits you, no matter how inaccurate the ball is or how off balance you are, some websites consider it a drop. Others are on the opposite end of things.

I trust Pro Football Focus with the drops statistic more than anybody (Washington Post is probably 2nd best) and they have DHB with 4 drops this season. One in week one vs. Oakland, zero in weeks 2-4, one vs. Seattle in week 5, zero against San Diego in week 6, and two last night vs. Denver.

With all of that said, I personally don't just look at the drops stat when judging a player's catching ability.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

I missed the game, so that drop might've made it 2.

Would you take Darrell Jackson in his prime as your #2 WR? I would. Not saying DHB is as good as DJax was; I'm saying hands are just one aspect of a player's game. It's a big one, but it's not everything.

DHB is better than any healthy WR on the 49ers not named Anquan. And he'd probably start for the Seahawks.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm from Indy so u know I see every Colts game. & I've seen him drop atleast 4 in the last 2 wks. I was surprise he caught that Td yesterday. Yes he's fast, but who wants a fast Wr. That can't catch!!!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Yes he's fast, but who wants a fast Wr. That can't catch!!!

I do.

17he.jpg

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Funny my guy. J.J. was a bum & I never wanted him as a 9er. But saying he's better then our WR's isn't saying much. & I would still take Decker & Gordon over DHB.