• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colt v Cowboys part II

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season comes down for both teams in my opinion this thursday in Dallas (edge Dallas)

A win for the Redskins puts us in first by 2 games with two victories over Cowboys making it essentially 3 games with 5 to play... I like our chances.

A loss puts us tied for first with 5 to play. I like Dallas chances.

So essentially the team who loses this game the season is over unless you can catch a WC birth somehow. Not likely for either.

So pass the turkey and that tryptophan... cuz one teams going to sleep after this game

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season comes down for both teams in my opinion this thursday in Dallas (edge Dallas)

A win for the Redskins puts us in first by 2 games with two victories over Cowboys making it essentially 3 games with 5 to play... I like our chances.

A loss puts us tied for first with 5 to play. I like Dallas chances.

So essentially the team who loses this game the season is over unless you can catch a WC birth somehow. Not likely for either.

So pass the turkey and that tryptophan... cuz one teams going to sleep after this game

Great post. Very True. Hopefully Trent comes back Thursday. A three game lead with 5 to go should give us the division.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we cab beat the boys but the defense has to show up . foster is too damn slow

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we cab beat the boys but the defense has to show up . foster is too damn slow

Agreed, but it is true that this team is in need of a healthy infusion of speedy guys at several positions.