• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colt Just Wins!

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that baby. He's a gamer.

If Arrgh3 or Cousins played yesterday it would have been historically bad.
60-7, 55-14. Something like that. And I think RG3 would have had both legs broken.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when Colt holds it too long, throws nothing but short passes, and puts up 0 pts and fails in every way possible in another loss it's not his fault? Interesting.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DGF, what is your point? I haven't seen anyone on here claiming Colt to be the Messiah. Its just that they believe he is better than RG3 to run this offense today. Honestly, I agree. Our choice in QB right now is the better of 2 (or 3) weak ones.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was jab at the Texas fan I was arguing with earlier in the year who claimed, well you remember what he had claimed. There's also a poster here with a McCoy jersey sig, I assume he's a big fan too.

Just venting as Dad said in another thread.

Freeforall

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was jab at the Texas fan I was arguing with earlier in the year who claimed, well you remember what he had claimed. There's also a poster here with a McCoy jersey sig, I assume he's a big fan too.

Just venting as Dad said in another thread.

The guy who had the McCoy jersey picture/sig under their username has changed it. In changing it, all of their older post with the McCoy also changed too. But we know who that user is :whistle:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DGF, what is your point? I haven't seen anyone on here claiming Colt to be the Messiah. Its just that they believe he is better than RG3 to run this offense today. Honestly, I agree. Our choice in QB right now is the better of 2 (or 3) weak ones.

Still don't know why so many with man love for Griffin feel the need to go after others. It doesn't look like we have one good QB out of 3. :scratch:

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe the qb play isnt the main problem

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we have pulled the plug on KC too fast here

he has the arm and ability to distribute the ball around . he is pretty good at pre snap .

colt does some good things but his lack of arm strength hurts him

Rg3 head is a mess. he is a pouting prima donna who is a scared bitch in the pocket blowing read after read because he is a gutless bitch and lacks mental toughness

i say live with KC's ints for now and see if he can work it out and rise above things when they go bad

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we have pulled the plug on KC too fast here

he has the arm and ability to distribute the ball around . he is pretty good at pre snap .

colt does some good things but his lack of arm strength hurts him

Rg3 head is a mess. he is a pouting prima donna who is a scared bitch in the pocket blowing read after read because he is a gutless bitch and lacks mental toughness

i say live with KC's ints for now and see if he can work it out and rise above things when they go bad

Well - everyone else has had multiple chances & this is pretty much like preseason for the Redskins right now so why not? Can't wait to see what current/former player rips into the offensive coaches in the next few weeks.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden dug us a grave with RG3and KC. Colt was never the answer.

That being said, Colt won more games than the other two.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden dug us a grave with RG3and KC. Colt was never the answer.

That being said, Colt won more games than the other two.

How did gruden dig that grave?

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you hand him the ball after the coaches have lost the locker room, the season is over, and no one is motivated to win... and you blame Colt... got it... lovely to see the 'Skins organization and fan base will always have this loser mentality... and the band played on.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you hand him the ball after the coaches have lost the locker room, the season is over, and no one is motivated to win... and you blame Colt... got it... lovely to see the 'Skins organization and fan base will always have this loser mentality... and the band played on.

C'mon El, you came strong telling us how good he was. Don't turn into an excuse maker. His career resume says this is likely who he is. As I said before we would love for him to play better. Has he always fumbled the ball this much?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And people were wondering why I started this thread. Well here you go.

Give me a break. Colt McCoy played OK against Dallas, nothing special (It took overtime to get to all of 20 points in a game when our defense played great) but he got the win so many went apeshit over this "winner". You would be the primary example.

Since then Colt has reveal who he is, a failed started who NO TEAM wanted and we are seeing why. He stinks at the pro level, get it through your head and stop making excuses.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that out of the way I agree with Dad, Cousins moved the team. We should try him again.