• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colorado vs Colorado St.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this state qb is afraid to throw the ball for than 3 yds

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummmm Colorado is going to win a PAC game or 2. they have a couple weapons.

they will be 1-0 after tonight.

41-27 buffs.

3 mins 4th

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this state qb is afraid to throw the ball for than 3 yds

I guess we are finding out why. he is missing wide open receivers by 15 yds on deeper throws

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
terribe route. got to get over the line. :L

they've ran the same play about 20 times in the 4th quarter with the short crossing route. Colorado was all over it on both 4 downs plays

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did the punter use opposite leg to kick? the announcer was going apeshit. and returner muffed it....lol

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Denver's money. but that program is such trash. They will not benefit as a football team from the move to the PAC. Their administration has basically shunned the football program. That entire area has become so lefted that they don't give 2 craps about football anymore.

Things will change, it just takes time.....take a look here:
$170M Athletics Facilities Upgrade Proposal Unveiled - CUBuffs.com - Official Athletics Web site of the University of Colorado

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colorado was literally shunned by the administration. id label it neglect if anything. a bb arena stuck in the 70s and a FB stadium from one side that looks like it was built in the early 2000s, go to the other side and it looks like it was built in the 1930s

BiffMcFly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That facilities upgrade might not do anything but fatten them up more. Smaller schools like Boise St. are hungrier and will still be recruiting better for the years to come. Then you still have far superior programs like Oklahoma and Nebraska nearby which will always lure a few players away from Colorado. Colorado's worst enemy in terms of recruiting players from the West would still have to be Boise even though Boise is having an off year. Even with a facility upgrade it's just hard to see Colorado moving that much up the ladder in the Pac 12.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That facilities upgrade might not do anything but fatten them up more. Smaller schools like Boise St. are hungrier and will still be recruiting better for the years to come. Then you still have far superior programs like Oklahoma and Nebraska nearby which will always lure a few players away from Colorado. Colorado's worst enemy in terms of recruiting players from the West would still have to be Boise even though Boise is having an off year. Even with a facility upgrade it's just hard to see Colorado moving that much up the ladder in the Pac 12.

unless oklahoma & nebraska do a 180 on their recruiting mentality and looks in california i dont see colorado having issues with those schools. plus its not like they compete with the same recruits. bsu has a good program right now but i dont see them being a factor long term. the only real competition colorado has are other p12 schools.

boulder is one of the best destination schools in the country. if they can get a recruit on campus they will have a big advantage with that kid going forward. the facilities have always been what kills us and $170 mill doesnt come close to fixing them.

our recruiting has always been a joke. we never get anywhere near the types of players we should be getting

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the facilities have always been what kills us and $170 mill doesnt come close to fixing them.

our recruiting has always been a joke. we never get anywhere near the types of players we should be getting

Well, let's see how the new Colorado AD, Rick George, performs...after all he's only been on the job for about 3 weeks (first day on the job was mid-August 2013).

Actually, $170 million should go far...just take a look at the recent upgrades at three schools which had old/rundown/substandard facilities: Arizona, Iowa, and Wisconsin. I'm not going to bother posting the links, but if you want to check-out their new facilities, just do a Google search. All three of those schools are finishing up their badly needed upgrades, and apparently, they are quite spectacular. The cost for these significant (these were major projects) upgrades: Iowa - $55 million.....Arizona - $72 million.....Wisconsin - $86 million. Additionally, Florida State finally built themselves an indoor practice facility (that's right, the Seminoles never had an indoor facility) just completed this Summer, and they did it for $15 million.

So, it is possible for that $170 million to make quite a significant impact on Colorado's facilities. Hopefully, Rick George will turn things around in Boulder.

Last edited by a moderator:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isn't the 170 for facilities just a proposal? I didn't know if it was official yet. If it is just a proposal I am sure that administration will deny it. Ask that at least half of it goes into the educational programs. Colorado doesn't take sports seriously, Katie Hnida ruined the Buffs.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isn't the 170 for facilities just a proposal? I didn't know if it was official yet. If it is just a proposal I am sure that administration will deny it. Ask that at least half of it goes into the educational programs. Colorado doesn't take sports seriously, Katie Hnida ruined the Buffs.

i think its contingent based on how much funding they can raise or something like that

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think its contingent based on how much funding they can raise or something like that

OK so they don't have the money quiet yet. This thing is going nowhere in Boulder.