• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kent St at UCF

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m watching this while waiting for Florida/Utah and Nebraska/Minnesota. John Rhys Plumlee of UCF is a good dual threat QB. Kent St just forced a turnover. I’m not sure how good Kent will be in the MAC, but I think UCF will have another solid year even though their schedule is tougher with them in the Big 12.

Is there going to be a thread where we can discuss all of the games for the week or are we just going to start threads randomly to discuss games? I just found this forum a few months ago so this is my first football season here.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m watching this while waiting for Florida/Utah and Nebraska/Minnesota. John Rhys Plumlee of UCF is a good dual threat QB. Kent St just forced a turnover. I’m not sure how good Kent will be in the MAC, but I think UCF will have another solid year even though their schedule is tougher with them in the Big 12.

Is there going to be a thread where we can discuss all of the games for the week or are we just going to start threads randomly to discuss games? I just found this forum a few months ago so this is my first football season here.
We start threads of games randomly