• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colleen Dominguez

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
signed a deal with FOX Sports. For many, many years now she often got the 49ers assignment of covering the team for ESPN when they needed a reporter out west for a big 49er game, event, draft, etc.. I thought she was actually pretty good and the 49ers fans were lucky to have been assigned her to cover the team when ESPN needed somebody.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
signed a deal with FOX Sports. For many, many years now she often got the 49ers assignment of covering the team for ESPN when they needed a reporter out west for a big 49er game, event, draft, etc.. I thought she was actually pretty good and the 49ers fans were lucky to have been assigned her to cover the team when ESPN needed somebody.

Also, I forgot to include that this is yet another former ESPN employee to jump ship and move to FOX. They are starting to accumulate a whole bunch over there at FOX Sports.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I forgot to include that this is yet another former ESPN employee to jump ship and move to FOX. They are starting to accumulate a whole bunch over there at FOX Sports.

I don't like FOX Sports either. I feel like they are trying too hard to not be ESPN. The "anchors" all try and be comedians and just do impressions of Ron Burgandy instead of telling me what the fuck is going on. It almost has a "best Damn Sports Show feel. They have tennis players talking about football, and baseball players talking about MMA. It just feels forced to me.