• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colin Kaepernick

Comm1

The Kinda New Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 557.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol........He comes walking iinto Chicago,he will be leaving in a wheel chair.........
Brady will not be coming here......
You don’t see the greatest quarterback off all time ending their career with a championship with a team that’s NEVER had a quarterback

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just imagining Brady and Belicheck watching Club Dub on a TV and their reaction is enough to make me chuckle about thinking of him playing for us.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t see the greatest quarterback off all time ending their career with a championship with a team that’s NEVER had a quarterback

Tom is not coming here, nor do I want him here......
His magic will not succeed in Chicago.......And hes too old......I would rather Chicago looking thru the draft again for a qb.........

I would tend to think we got to hit on a qb some year........

Comm1

The Kinda New Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 557.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His magic will not succeed in Chicago.......And hes too old......I would rather Chicago looking thru the draft again for a qb.........

We will see. He sold his house and voided his contract and his trainer also sold his home. Brady is not old. Brady is a machine that will stop when he wants. They will have the best protecting him (also Brady loves living in the cold) so where’s your best guess he’s going in 2020? If the bears don’t get him and like a thielen or a Hopkins. Just watch. One thing is certain he’s not playing in New England next year

Comm1

The Kinda New Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 557.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But back to kap? We don’t want him?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see. He sold his house and voided his contract and his trainer also sold his home. Brady is not old. Brady is a machine that will stop when he wants. They will have the best protecting him (also Brady loves living in the cold) so where’s your best guess he’s going in 2020? If the bears don’t get him and like a thielen or a Hopkins. Just watch. One thing is certain he’s not playing in New England next year

I see him retiring before leaving NE...............and I can not believe he would not take an office job for the Pats before he goes to another team.........

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But back to kap? We don’t want him?

No.............

And last night there was a list of teams going to todays workout and we were not listed,so my guess is no...........

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Trubs don't turn it around soon Pace may or may not get one more crack at a QB. He would not use that last chance on crapernack.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How can you not want him here? Part of the utter failure at the QB position in Chicago is because there have been no good QBs to mentor young QBs. If Tom Brady wanted to come here, the organization would be dumb as hell to not sign him to a contract.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you not want him here? Part of the utter failure at the QB position in Chicago is because there have been no good QBs to mentor young want gime here.......QBs. If Tom Brady wanted to come here, the organization would be dumb as hell to not sign him to a contract.

Simple really.....

Why do we need him here.....?
Is he gonna guaranter a SB win.....?

Is he gonna be here 10 more years to where we dont need a qb....?

Do you honestly think he can succeed here....?
Cause to tell.you the truth,he wont......And I highly doubt he can succeed anywheres in the NFL......

Our o-line sucks
Our coach sucks
Our tes suck.......

And no our def is not gonna carry him to the promise land either.....

Theres no reason to pay that old man(who is a tackle away from retirement)big money to play here when hes not fomna help this team...
The money youd pay him can be used elsewhere.....

I dont like the idea.....

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple really.....

Why do we need him here.....?
Is he gonna guaranter a SB win.....?

Is he gonna be here 10 more years to where we dont need a qb....?

Do you honestly think he can succeed here....?
Cause to tell.you the truth,he wont......And I highly doubt he can succeed anywheres in the NFL......

Our o-line sucks
Our coach sucks
Our tes suck.......

And no our def is not gonna carry him to the promise land either.....

Theres no reason to pay that old man(who is a tackle away from retirement)big money to play here when hes not fomna help this team...
The money youd pay him can be used elsewhere.....

I dont like the idea.....
I don’t buy into your premise. I think Brady would make our OLine look much better. Even if he doesnt, Trubisky can learn from the GOAT. You sign the man if he’s interested in a second. If the front office doesnt, they are dumbasses.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t buy into your premise. I think Brady would make our OLine look much better. Even if he doesnt, Trubisky can learn from the GOAT. You sign the man if he’s interested in a second. If the front office doesnt, they are dumbasses.
Somehow...some way...Chicago would turn him into a homeless crackhead, who sucks underpass dick for fun.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wont matter what we think anywsys.....cause hes not cominghere....

And not sure why he would for the fact he knows when he retires he will have a lifetime guaranteed job in the Pats office......

It would be the dumbest move he could ever possibly do....

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh......And its too late for Trubisky......He doesnt have and never will.....

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's certainly a better option than some of the suggestions being floated around. Josh Rosen? Dak Prescott? Phillip Rivers? No thanks.

How would you get any of those guys? FA?

Dak, imho, is the best on the list. And he's very good despite the naysayers on here.

Rivers has got to be near the end of the line and honestly he's never been "the guy" to get his team over the hump. Imho he's been incredibly spotty this season. Moreso than usual.

Rosen? No.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dak, imho, is the best on the list. And he's very good despite the naysayers on here.

Rivers has got to be near the end of the line and honestly he's never been "the guy" to get his team over the hump. Imho he's been incredibly spotty this season. Moreso than usual.

Rosen? No.

Id lke to have Dak.but we dont have a Zeke nor an Amari.....It helps when you have elite playing for you..........:nod:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rosen? No.

Main reason for not wanting Dak is he's going to be very very expensive. He already turned down 30M/year offer from Dallas and is reportedly seeking 40M/year when he hits free agency. lol no thanks.