• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just given how solidly red or blue so many states are today you will never see a Mondale-like blowout again.

But I could definitely see Trump doing one last mind-bogglingly dumb thing right before election day that sees the GOP carry less than 20 states.

Puck082

LGI
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just given how solidly red or blue so many states are today you will never see a Mondale-like blowout again.

But I could definitely see Trump doing one last mind-bogglingly dumb thing right before election day that sees the GOP carry less than 20 states.

I stopped being shocked and offended about two weeks ago. It's much more enjoyable sitting back and enjoying the ride. It's exciting to think that with each passing hour there could be another headline about what Trump has said/done.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
538 now puts Hillary at an 86.6% chance of winning the election. She's got better than 50% odds to win Georgia and Arizona. And she's at 75% odds or better in nearly all the swing states like OH, NC, CO, WI, etc.

So Trump has to hold GA and AZ and then reverse NC, VA, OH, WI, IA, CO, and NM... And he'd still lose. Quite a mountain to climb.

I have a great relationship with the Sherpas.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the titties like Detroit. Herr Drumpf is looking out for you.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reeks of homoeroticism. Sad! (Not that theres anything wrong with it :think: )

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
StTxoDv.jpg

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.@realDonaldTrump: "The press is an extension of @HillaryClinton & the Democrats."

Yes, FOX News and AM radio is so in the tank for Hillary! ;)

Honestly, so tired of hearing this. There are really biased news outlets - FOX/radio tend to go right, MSNBC left, and CNN is just bad at whatever it is they are trying to do.

Then you have legit papers like the Post and Times which may have a slight left lean, but are really just good journalists and our process is going to be fucked if they are gone someday.

Puck082

LGI
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Trump, the 'second amendment people' are going to take care of Hillary. That has to be the first time another candidate made an assassination joke about the other.

Oy vey....can this please please finally be the nail in the coffin??? The RNC can STILL save face believe it or not by removing him and replacing him with someone more fit to be a candidate. Actually that sorta bold move would absolutely gain respect from me...

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Trump, the 'second amendment people' are going to take care of Hillary. That has to be the first time another candidate made an assassination joke about the other.

Oy vey....can this please please finally be the nail in the coffin??? The RNC can STILL save face believe it or not by removing him and replacing him with someone more fit to be a candidate. Actually that sorta bold move would absolutely gain respect from me...

Trump is a buffoon, but I don't think that was his intended message. Of course, he's such a loose cannon and words things so badly that it's no surprise that people interpret his comments as a veiled threat against Hillary.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair, Clinton subtly hinted more than a few times in 2008 that Barack Obama "might not make it through his term".

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump is a buffoon, but I don't think that was his intended message. Of course, he's such a loose cannon and words things so badly that it's no surprise that people interpret his comments as a veiled threat against Hillary.
It was absolutely what he meant. If he meant it as "people who support the 2nd amendment should vote for me", the word "vote" would've been in there.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was absolutely what he meant. If he meant it as "people who support the 2nd amendment should vote for me", the word "vote" would've been in there.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it was meant as another one of Trumps stupid attempts at a joke ... but that shit is not something you joke about ... you look at brexit and all the rhetoric leading up to the vote about how the NO side must lose at all costs and an MP end up getting killed by some loon

everytime Trump goes off script he creates a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.