• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think perhaps Mr. Trump may have attended a recent showing of Hamilton and got the idea from that.

If indeed he was joking he botched it and he should apologize and retract his statement and also should give a hat tip to Lin Manuel Miranda for the material.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think perhaps Mr. Trump may have attended a recent showing of Hamilton and got the idea from that.

If indeed he was joking he botched it and he should apologize and retract his statement and also should give a hat tip to Lin Manuel Miranda for the material.
If Trump saw Hamilton he'd be railing to get the man off the $10 bill based on his place of birth.

Or he'd be astonished that the founding fathers were all black dudes.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.@realDonaldTrump: "The press is an extension of @HillaryClinton & the Democrats."

Yes, FOX News and AM radio is so in the tank for Hillary! ;)

Honestly, so tired of hearing this. There are really biased news outlets - FOX/radio tend to go right, MSNBC left, and CNN is just bad at whatever it is they are trying to do.

Then you have legit papers like the Post and Times which may have a slight left lean, but are really just good journalists and our process is going to be fucked if they are gone someday.

Every time I hear that all media is "liberal" media, I think of the line from the Usual Suspects.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist".

According to Trump, the 'second amendment people' are going to take care of Hillary. That has to be the first time another candidate made an assassination joke about the other.

Oy vey....can this please please finally be the nail in the coffin??? The RNC can STILL save face believe it or not by removing him and replacing him with someone more fit to be a candidate. Actually that sorta bold move would absolutely gain respect from me...

If "I can shoot someone in the face and not lose any votes" didn't do it, nothing will.

And for every person who says "that's not what he meant so you should ignore it and it's no big deal" should go to the comments section of any major newspaper's website and say THE EXACT SAME THING. See what the guys in the Black SUV say about how big a deal it is when they show up.

Anyone else goes to jail for saying that shit.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:think: neither are out of the realm of possibility at this point

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought this was an interesting series of twitter posts (just posting the first one) last night on "just joking"

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he should engage in sexual intercourse on his desk with Elizabeth Warren?

/Is that wrong?

LOL.

Trump: I tell ya... I gotta plead ignorance on this. If I knew that asking people to shoot your opponent was frowned upon I would have never done it.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he should engage in sexual intercourse on his desk with Elizabeth Warren?

/Is that wrong?
HEY! Quit jokin around. Pocahontas is no janitor!!!

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he give her an ultimatum that she needed her to start swallowing

/ohhhhhhhh no. Im a horrible person :pout:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude in the red shirt's reaction is priceless (lol)

I also enjoy the two young adults at the top who both smile like 'yeah, murder is fun. awesome!' Or ya know, whatever kids are saying these days.

The girl in the glasses was obviously dragged to this by a parent.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At an event this morning, a protester yelled something about Trump's tiny hands. Trump then postured and retorted "forget my hands, you're saying I'm small...you want me to show you?"

Screen-Shot-2015-11-13-at-9.57.00-AM.png

At least that is what some people are saying. And these are very smart people. Very smart.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At an event this morning, a protester yelled something about Trump's tiny hands. Trump then postured and retorted "forget my hands, you're saying I'm small...you want me to show you?"

Screen-Shot-2015-11-13-at-9.57.00-AM.png

At least that is what some people are saying. And these are very smart people. Very smart.

Austin Powers: Only two things scare me and one of them is nuclear war.
Basil Exposition: What's the other?
Austin Powers: Excuse me?
Basil Exposition: What's the other thing that scares you?
Austin Powers: Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.