• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Comeds, are you putting on the ritz and dressing up for the Preakness?
I wish!

A friend of mine got roped into going to today's events; Black-Eyed Susan Day. As of last night none present knew what it was but looking it up today I see it listed as "The Ultimate Girls Day Out". So I am assuming fancy hats will be worn by all.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I planned on having a couple beers tonight, but to be a good Marylander I think I will make Black Eyed Susans, the official drink of the Preakness.

1 1/2 ounce of Effen vodka
1 ounce of Makers mark bourbon
2 ounces orange juice
2 ounces sour mix
garnish with an orange and cherry

Theres a good chance this will eat a hole in my stomach, so farewell if thats the case.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish!

A friend of mine got roped into going to today's events; Black-Eyed Susan Day. As of last night none present knew what it was but looking it up today I see it listed as "The Ultimate Girls Day Out". So I am assuming fancy hats will be worn by all.

I hope he has a good time.

I planned on having a couple beers tonight, but to be a good Marylander I think I will make Black Eyed Susans, the official drink of the Preakness.

1 1/2 ounce of Effen vodka
1 ounce of Makers mark bourbon
2 ounces orange juice
2 ounces sour mix
garnish with an orange and cherry

Theres a good chance this will eat a hole in my stomach, so farewell if thats the case.

No way that drink is from Maryland. No Old Bay.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a Mitzu-bee-shi after all.

I'll let myself out.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I visited a friend one weekend at Falwell's Liberty University in Lynchburg. Sadly the church service I had to go to was not given by Jerry, that apartheid supporting fat fuck was out sick. The good news was his fill in told us how thousands of people of different faiths died and went straight to hell during the time it took to give that sermon.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news was his fill in told us how thousands of people of different faiths died and went straight to hell during the time it took to give that sermon.
There were thousands of people at that sermon?

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I visited a friend one weekend at Falwell's Liberty University in Lynchburg. Sadly the church service I had to go to was not given by Jerry, that apartheid supporting fat fuck was out sick. The good news was his fill in told us how thousands of people of different faiths died and went straight to hell during the time it took to give that sermon.

I've been condemned to hell in Lynchburg a number of times. For crimes ranging from wearing a Bad Brains T-shirt to the time I picked up a 50ft network cable in Best Buy, placed it on my head and said "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me?". I thought it was funny.

We were actually going to go visit once for Halloween, a trip Mrs 43 cancelled after I started looking up where I could get a Teletubbie costume and a fake cross.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been condemned to hell in Lynchburg a number of times. For crimes ranging from wearing a Bad Brains T-shirt to the time I picked up a 50ft network cable in Best Buy, placed it on my head and said "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me?". I thought it was funny.

We were actually going to go visit once for Halloween, a trip Mrs 43 cancelled after I started looking up where I could get a Teletubbie costume and a fake cross.
I'm curious...what's the difference between a real cross and a fake cross?

Is the fake one slightly tilted or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.