• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dad always told me that you will find your O'Connor in the last place you look.

Yup. That's why I look in the last place first. Saves so much time.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sinead O'Connor. With friends like her, who needs enemies.

I keep hearing about a penis transplant. Did something happen to the guys original penis or is he just getting another one so he can have two?

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sinead O'Connor. With friends like her, who needs enemies.

I keep hearing about a penis transplant. Did something happen to the guys original penis or is he just getting another one so he can have two?
What's the over/under on how long until Mr. Twodong is starring in pron?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon guys. You take our milk, our wifi, and our People magazines - now you are messing up our national parks?

A French Canadian who put a bison calf in his car at Yellowstone National Park because he thought the animal was cold told a park ranger he realized what he did was wrong.

and

A Canadian group claiming to be entertainers and clothing makers is harming natural wonders from Yellowstone National Park to Utah’s Bonneville Salt Flats…

That stuff is not good, but this is unforgivable:

This video shows a few members of the clan that calls itself “High On Life SundayFundayz” going into a restricted area at Yellowstone’s Grand Prismatic Spring.

That's shameful. Sorry, shamefulz. Keep that stuff north of the border.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OTTAWA, ON—Canada Border Services Agency has introduced new restrictions that critics say are specifically designed to prohibit Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James from entering the country.

“That’s preposterous,” CBSA Director Snit Buckley commented Tuesday. “These regulations have absolutely nothing to do with the private American citizen and professional basketball tradesperson LeBron James.”

The list of 15 new border restrictions was hastily introduced on Sunday evening, just minutes after the conclusion of the Toronto Raptors’ second round playoff triumph over the Miami Heat.

Critics say the new regulations seemed immediately suspicious, citing the first regulation, which calls for “prohibiting entry into Canada for any individual named ‘LeBron.’”

“That’s simply a coincidence,” says Buckley. “That rule will be applied fairly and equally to all LeBrons, regardless of their free throw percentage or their ability to get points in the low post.”

Other regulations are equally questionable. They include:

• Additional screenings for individuals between the heights of 6’7” and 6’9”
  • A travel ban on all US residents born in Akron, Ohio in 1984
  • A 72-hour detention period for any individuals who identify as “cavaliers”
“You have to remember, ‘Cavaliers’ supported King Charles I during the English civil war of 1642,” says Buckley. “We don’t need that kind of rabble-rousing up here.”

James has yet to respond to the controversy, but Buckley says the new rules shouldn’t pose a significant inconvenience.

“Look, these are just temporary measures,” Buckley says. “We only intend to enforce these regulations until May 23rd… May 27th at the latest if we push it to Game 6, which is unrelated.”

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just in case any of you plan to bet on the Preakness this week, my local sources have told me that Nyquist has been spending his nights heavily drinking at local bars and telling anyone who will listen that he doesn't care about the race, he just wants the love of his father.

BecauseICare© - This post contains at least 30% recycled material from last year's Preakness post.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just in case any of you plan to bet on the Preakness this week, my vancouver sources have told me that Nyquist jockey Mario Gutierrez has been spending his nights heavily drinking at local bars and telling anyone who will listen that he doesn't care about the race, he just wants the love of his father.

this is actually legit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.