• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they need to use the gestapo that secures museums and historical monuments in Italy ... but dont hire the regular looking folks (men and women) who yell "NO FLASH" at people or who tear a strip off women who try to enter the Vatican in skirts and call them whores ... WWJD dammit !!!!
Jesus was very adamant in his slut-shaming. He never quite believed that whole "immaculate conception" thing.

He did, however, make a killing on the immaculate reception.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they need to use the gestapo that secures museums and historical monuments in Italy ... but dont hire the regular looking folks (men and women) who yell "NO FLASH" at people or who tear a strip off women who try to enter the Vatican in skirts and call them whores ... WWJD dammit !!!!
If people are too fucking stupid to know that they shouldn't be carving their initials into the side of the Coliseum, they deserve everything they've got coming to them and then some.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao I clicked on that too.
I have a mild fascination with Everest. The fact that it's so dangerous and nowadays people who are essentially tourists can pay to get helped to the top, plus the huge groups that are there now; eventually there are going to be some huge fatalities.

I watched the video then spent stunt thing looking at an interactive map of the avalanche so thanks for helping me waste some time.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Follow up; even the Smithsonian doesn't want that shit

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reserving any judgment on the merits of the case - he was found not guilty, so that's the end of that - I'll say that this guy is a real piece of work.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Acknowledging that the guy is a total piece of shit even independent of the Martin incident (he's been booked for spousal abuse and assault since the trial, not to mention weapons charges), I don't see what else the guy is supposed to do for money? He's as toxic as it gets without changing his identity. Nobody with any modicum of sanity is hiring him. What does he have left to do for money to live (other than put a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger, assuming he has money left for ammo)? Some moron is going to pay him for that gun. Might as well get it while you still can.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Acknowledging that the guy is a total piece of shit even independent of the Martin incident (he's been booked for spousal abuse and assault since the trial, not to mention weapons charges), I don't see what else the guy is supposed to do for money? He's as toxic as it gets without changing his identity. Nobody with any modicum of sanity is hiring him. What does he have left to do for money to live (other than put a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger, assuming he has money left for ammo)? Some moron is going to pay him for that gun. Might as well get it while you still can.

I guess I still long for a world where "piece of human shit" isn't a career path.

If he's unemployable, it's no one's fault but his. He should have to lie in that bed he made.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could "write" (read: have someone ghost-write for him) a biography.

I'm sure he could make good money giving speeches at NRA conventions. Or KKK rallies.

Status
Not open for further replies.