• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here, not sure if its a state law or just a county law but here they can ticket you $70 and add a point to your license.

They have to make up the revenue shortfall from the cost of a Bay Bridge trip going down somehow. And what are they gonna do? Tax the rain?

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was honestly hoping for this. Trumpster will go into full meltdown now.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last two GOP Iowa winners were Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee. Remember those two winning the nomination? Me neither.

Last night was meaningless.

In the grand scheme, yes. But Trump doesn't like losing and he's going to go apeshit. It's gonna be hilarious.

*They* deserve 4 years of Trump.

Maybe we should take a state we aren't using, like Montana, and proclaim Trump emperor and give everyone who wants him to be their leader a chance to go there. Let him build his wall and then build our own just outside it. Once it's finished, we cut off all contact with them and set about the task of getting rid of Texas next.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the grand scheme, yes. But Trump doesn't like losing and he's going to go apeshit. It's gonna be hilarious.

*They* deserve 4 years of Trump.

Maybe we should take a state we aren't using, like Montana, and proclaim Trump emperor and give everyone who wants him to be their leader a chance to go there. Let him build his wall and then build our own just outside it. Once it's finished, we cut off all contact with them and set about the task of getting rid of Texas next.
The comedy part of Trump running for president left town a long time ago. At this point I'm just genuinely saddened that there are this many people down there who really couldn't care less what the ideals and principals of the nation they call home actually mean.

Besides, the alternative is Ted Cruz here. Who's less crazy?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As somebody who has spent considerable time in Montana, I would not like that. Northern Montana (Kalispell, Whitefish, and the Flathead Lake region) is fine country.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As somebody who has spent considerable time in Montana, I would not like that. Northern Montana (Kalispell, Whitefish, and the Flathead Lake region) is fine country.
How about Alaska then? Palin's already there. No need for a wall either, the Canadian tundra will keep the riff-raff out (in).

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Okay, Utah. Is anyone using Utah?

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Alaska then? Palin's already there. No need for a wall either, the Canadian tundra will keep the riff-raff out (in).

Not Alaska, because they would have access to oil, and therefore an economy.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why go through all of this only to move on to Texas second?

I say cut out the middle man and cordon off Texas right away!

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why go through all of this only to move on to Texas second?

I say cut out the middle man and cordon off Texas right away!

Again, Texas has oil and Barbecue. Two things we'd need.

We don't want them to have any money.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just what America needs, a guy born in Calgary, Alberta in the White House.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just what America needs, a guy born in Calgary, Alberta in the White House.

Im an ideas guy and Ive got a big one (idea that is - but yah thats big too)

DASH FOR U.S. PRESIDENT!!!

I am willing to volunteer my services as your campaign finance manager dash ... and if any of you are sincerely interested, just start sending me your campaign donations asap ... yes comeds ... I ... i mean ... dashs campaign accepts paypal!

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im an ideas guy and Ive got a big one (idea that is - but yah thats big too)

DASH FOR U.S. PRESIDENT!!!

I am willing to volunteer my services as your campaign finance manager dash ... and if any of you are sincerely interested, just start sending me your campaign donations asap ... yes comeds ... I ... i mean ... dashs campaign accepts paypal!

Then I'm definitely moving to Canada. I heard Vancouver's nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.