• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can still post pictures of hot women, even hot athletes.

Maud-Watson-defeated-her-002-440x343.jpg

Anybody else spend some 'quiet time' with these pics last night?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Elocomotive, have you ever seen the movie Cape Fear? The remake with Deniro? If so you know the movie theater laughing scene?

Since your local if I ever get up the nerve to do a few minutes of stand up at an open mic night would you go and if it goes (when it goes) horribly wrong would you just start laughing like that real loud? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I supposed to have a more positive attitude like my analyst-therapist wants when for two days this week a car with the license tag "TORIFAN" has been in front of me at the tunnel tolls?

My workplace is having a cookout here tomorrow and someone was walking around taking a head count and making sure everyone knew they were invited, contractors and all. My coworker told the person 'a day off would be nicer' then said she might decide to work at home tomorrow. Its that kind of camaraderie that makes me mist up. I mean, yeah I would prefer a day off but the company is providing food and planning for the event to last 3 hours. They don't have to do that.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I supposed to have a more positive attitude like my analyst-therapist wants when for two days this week a car with the license tag "TORIFAN" has been in front of me at the tunnel tolls?

All depends on which Tori...
hunter-head-shot.png

Tori+Spelling+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Wavy+Cut+uUSsXbaS1NHl.jpg

tori_amos_gallery_12-e1316455194764.jpg

72979_10151334536872411_1414474713_n.jpg

Actually, no it doesn't matter.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the car and what I could see of the driver; I would put my money on it being Tori Amos.

A Tori Amos lover or the actual Tori Amos? Because she still lives there.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How exactly does one get to an age over 50 without ever having been exposed to fast food restaurants?

In the past month I have witnessed three acts that I can't figure out. First, an older couple came into a place and sat down at a table. After a few minutes started to get agitated that no server had come by. Then, one of them realized that they order at the counter.

A week or so ago, a man was in McDonald's here asking what came on every sandwich. He asked what comes on a Big Mac (!) and then actually asked what was included in a combo.

Then just today, I was in KFC. I was waiting for my food and a nice older lady was ordering. She said she wanted two pieces of chicken and mashed potatoes. So far so good. The cashier asked "Do you want Original, Crispy or grilled?"

"Original Crispy".

Aliens. That's the only explanation. They just got here and took on the form of middle aged Americans because they believe that "greatest generation" horsehockey.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the past month I have witnessed three acts that I can't figure out. First, an older couple came into a place and sat down at a table. After a few minutes started to get agitated that no server had come by. Then, one of them realized that they order at the counter.
I can forgive this one. Perhaps in their senile state they thought they had walked into a McDennys.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can forgive this one. Perhaps in their senile state they thought they had walked into a McDennys.

Perhaps. It was a Chipotle, though. You can't walk into a Chipotle without being confronted with the massive line of people ordering.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe the oldies were burger king regulars and were used it having it their way :noidea:

/i like it when oldies just march to the front of the line like its no big thing ... ever see that ??? its the best lol

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How exactly does one get to an age over 50 without ever having been exposed to fast food restaurants?

A week or so ago, a man was in McDonald's here asking what came on every sandwich. He asked what comes on a Big Mac (!) and then actually asked what was included in a combo.

Then just today, I was in KFC. I was waiting for my food and a nice older lady was ordering. She said she wanted two pieces of chicken and mashed potatoes. So far so good. The cashier asked "Do you want Original, Crispy or grilled?"

"Original Crispy".

Aliens. That's the only explanation. They just got here and took on the form of middle aged Americans because they believe that "greatest generation" horsehockey.

Kinda sounds like my foray into Delaware Pizza ordering.
Countergirl: Hi can I help you?
TommyBoy: Two large pies to go. One with xtra chesse, one extracheese and peckeroni
Countergirl: so a slice of cheese and a slice of pepperoni
TommyBoy: Nope, two large pies. <repeat my order>
Countergirl: Oh, you want two large pizzas
TommyBoy: Nope, I want two large pies. I know its pizza.
OwnerfromNY: Sweetie, guy is from NYC. It's pie up there. They know its pizza, he wants two large pies!A slice of pizza is a "slice" and a "pie" is a whole pizza.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You go up to the front, follow the line. Order what you want, pay and *then* go sit down. There are no waiters. :lol:

Yuck, a burrito with a bunch of stuff rolled up in rice....Yuck

Gringo-ized Spanish food.

Come East, I'll show you spanish food

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You go up to the front, follow the line. Order what you want, pay and *then* go sit down. There are no waiters. :lol:

Yeah, I am well aware. I used to walk past one down off Pine St. in Dwtwn Manhattan. It was funny because around the corner you could get some authentic spanish lunch for half the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.