• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun fact: I never got hired for a job where during my interview I did my killer Jame Gumb impersonation. #someday

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in my lonely corner of this office, someone has moved into the cubicle next to me. I haven't seen her yet but she sounds pretty. She has a nice laugh. Part of me wants to wander out, take a look and maybe say hi. Part of me doesn't.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in my lonely corner of this office, someone has moved into the cubicle next to me. I haven't seen her yet but she sounds pretty. She has a nice laugh. Part of me wants to wander out, take a look and maybe say hi. Part of me doesn't.

Chances are, you've met her along I-75 already.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BpUBPRWIIAALde6.png

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read and re-read the last few entries from Comeds in this thread and this song comes to mind:

Last edited by a moderator:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read and re-read the last few entries from Comeds in this thread and this song comes to mind:

I dont think I have ever heard that song. It looks and sounds like something I would have listened to in the 80s though.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out on the road today, I saw a Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac. A little voice inside my head said, "my god they suck, why would you do that to your car and presumably your ears"

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In order for full disclosure and transparency, I just thought I would state the following:

I go to parties sometimes until four, it's hard to leave when you can't find the door.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun fact: I never got hired for a job where during my interview I did my killer Jame Gumb impersonation. #someday

You need to come on up to Wall Street obviously. I remember a few years ago I had been talking and joking about him with guys that were covering me and then one day I asked what they could tell me about another trader, got a long pause and then heard over the box in that voice: "Oh wait... was she a great big fat person?" as I spit out my water cracking up.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You need to come on up to Wall Street obviously. I remember a few years ago I had been talking and joking about him with guys that were covering me and then one day I asked what they could tell me about another trader, got a long pause and then heard over the box in that voice: "Oh wait... was she a great big fat person?" as I spit out my water cracking up.

Friend of mine recently graduated from grad school with a degree in criminal justice (or something like that) and wants to become an FBI agent.

Already told my wife that if the friend gets accepted we are getting her a copy of Silence of the Lambs as a congratulations gift.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this day isn't going the way I hoped it would. In my office we had a half day of "team building 'exercises'". After my team did particularly well on one of the "exercises" my boss was excitedly high-fiving each of us. I don't know whether it was because she was moving fast or because I was imagining enjoying a cold beer on my couch; whatever the the reason - I missed her hand completely and my hand landed squarely on her breast.
I have to meet with HR in a bit, in the meantime the office has enacted a strict no high-fiving policy.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this day isn't going the way I hoped it would. In my office we had a half day of "team building 'exercises'". After my team did particularly well on one of the "exercises" my boss was excitedly high-fiving each of us. I don't know whether it was because she was moving fast or because I was imagining enjoying a cold beer on my couch; whatever the the reason - I missed her hand completely and my hand landed squarely on her breast.
I have to meet with HR in a bit, in the meantime the office has enacted a strict no high-fiving policy.

Rainier Wolfcastle: Sara, Liebchen, take me back. If tears could burst through my muscular ducts I would cry like a baby who was just hit by a hammer.
Sara: Rainier, you're too jealous. You beat up Jon Lovitz because he presented me an award.
Rainier Wolfcastle: Oh, come on. No one misses a handshake that badly.

(couldn't find a video clip)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool! Someone who I have never seen post on this board removed my thread and told me not to do it again.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool! Someone who I have never seen post on this board removed my thread and told me not to do it again.

Well you're pretty new here so you have a few things to learn. Can't be rocking the boat just yet, need to establish a solid track record so that we know you're legit.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure who that is or what it means. "Damn" perhaps?

Fun stuff. Its pure idiocy that in threads mourning fallen people posters often post political arguments right away and those posts stay. Or if someone is stabbed or killed by something other than a gun in mourning threads people often quickly post "I guess they will want to ban *insert object* next lol" and those posts stay.

However if you post something that is mocking, or intending to, the whole attitude towards mass shootings then someone who I have never seen here, someone with a gunslinger avatar and whose arguments in other threads would be classified as pro gun; then that person comes and removes your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.