• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
can I subscribe to your dad's e-mail distribution list?

also, this didn't quite fit in the coolness thread, but it's a neat picture

AylTFIJCQAA0kWf.jpg

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a nice email from my father last night. Let me backtrack and say that he is 72 and relatively computer and web savvy. However despite my brother and I telling him better ways my father insists on using his email as a filing system for things. If he gets a picture of the grandkids, he keeps the picture in the email and saves that email instead of saving just the picture.

He also uses email to send **** to himself. Instead of saving the link, the video, or the photos he puts them in an email and emails them to himself. Thats the plan at least. If he makes a mistake about who to send it to them we have a problem. So last night I got a blank email except for a link to prontube and something about Czech streets and I assume a girl named Marketa.

I'll just refrain from mentioning this to him. A few years ago a local politician got a bunch of pictures of Natasha Henstridge (clothed thank goodness) and a follow up email with a two word message after my father noticed that mistake: Please disregard.

Oh man... can't stop laughing...

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can I subscribe to your dad's e-mail distribution list?

Sure, make sure your antivirus software is up to date. Me or my brother get called to fix his PC a couple times a year usually. On a good run right now, he may not have had a virus for a year or so. *knocking on wood*

Oh man... can't stop laughing...

The worst (best IMO because it did not happen to me) is that the local politician who got the Natasha photos knows my father personally. So that made it funnier to me.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
why yes, I was the only white guy in the restaurant.
and no, I didn't order from this page.

squid lips are one thing, but I didn't even know they had balls.

IMG-20120724-00175.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure glad they have new squid lips (I want no part of old squid lips)

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Alrighty, heading to the backyard to set my trash pile ablaze. Or as they call it in Vancouver, "Celebrating the playoffs..."

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I am kind of upset/pissed off today. I found out a good friend of mine got married and I had to hear about it through the grapevine. I am not upset about not being invited to the wedding, it was abroad so I could not have made it but he should have still called me and told me. Heck, we talked about the series finale of "Chuck" for hours a few months ago and I cannot get a call about this?
Oh well. Anyway, best wishes Kim Jong and Ri Sol. Enjoy the quesadilla maker I just sent.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning folks. :yo:

I ran two miles before work today. I feel good about myself. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.