• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The author of Encyclopedia Brown books died the other day at 87. Did anyone else enjoy them as a kid?

Breaking Bad, I do not think any other show makes the hour go by so fast.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The author of Encyclopedia Brown books died the other day at 87. Did anyone else enjoy them as a kid?

Breaking Bad, I do not think any other show makes the hour go by so fast.

Bugs Meany is gonna walk!

Nothing proves a guy did it like when he accidentally says going "back" to the scene of a crime. No other reason he could have said that. Like maybe that's just how he talks. Or the one where they prove that Bugs stole a rare coin because he put mustard on top of his sauerkraut, and "nobody who likes hot dogs does that." WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO JUDGE MY HOT DOG HABITS, ENCYCLOPEDIA BROWN?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting must on sauerkraut on a hot dog is the only way to eat it.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot the "ard" at the end of "must", :L

lol....we hot dog lovers know what you meant!!..
SuperWeaner.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bugs Meany is gonna walk!

Nothing proves a guy did it like when he accidentally says going "back" to the scene of a crime. No other reason he could have said that. Like maybe that's just how he talks. Or the one where they prove that Bugs stole a rare coin because he put mustard on top of his sauerkraut, and "nobody who likes hot dogs does that." WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO JUDGE MY HOT DOG HABITS, ENCYCLOPEDIA BROWN?

I forgot his name. He was a cool kid, the stories should have been about him and his hijinx.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a nice email from my father last night. Let me backtrack and say that he is 72 and relatively computer and web savvy. However despite my brother and I telling him better ways my father insists on using his email as a filing system for things. If he gets a picture of the grandkids, he keeps the picture in the email and saves that email instead of saving just the picture.

He also uses email to send **** to himself. Instead of saving the link, the video, or the photos he puts them in an email and emails them to himself. Thats the plan at least. If he makes a mistake about who to send it to them we have a problem. So last night I got a blank email except for a link to prontube and something about Czech streets and I assume a girl named Marketa.

I'll just refrain from mentioning this to him. A few years ago a local politician got a bunch of pictures of Natasha Henstridge (clothed thank goodness) and a follow up email with a two word message after my father noticed that mistake: Please disregard.

Status
Not open for further replies.