• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
job-fails-dont-even-try-to-talk-to-god-in-the-morning-before-hes-had-his-coffee.jpg

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Epic Star Wars vs Captain America battle engaged in the living room at the moment. You would think Star Wars would have the air superiority locked down and thus the distinct advantage, but, like many others, you would have underestimated Captain America and his troops. The Falcon is already down. This battle is ending no time soon. Vader and Yoda better learn to work together or their rule over the toy chest will come to a Red White and Blue end.
Who is YOUR money on....

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Epic Star Wars vs Captain America battle engaged in the living room at the moment. You would think Star Wars would have the air superiority locked down and thus the distinct advantage, but, like many others, you would have underestimated Captain America and his troops. The Falcon is already down. This battle is ending no time soon. Vader and Yoda better learn to work together or their rule over the toy chest will come to a Red White and Blue end.
Who is YOUR money on....

Tough call when a child's imagination is involved. Vader and Yoda SHOULD be able to do the death grip. Of course, if they're busy fighting each other, that shield is a dangerous weapon. Now if you add the rest of the Avengers, really, how can you beat a god?

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other Avengers are sitting it out... for now. Thor may be waiting on the wings, along with the Hulk Smash hands though, just in case.
Also rumors that Green Lanterns may enter the fray, and fuck everyone up.

the battles rages...

NO RULES... NO MERCY!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
old man (late 60's-early 70's-ish) in front of me at Starbucks in Target yesterday.

I just wanted a latte, man, as I was feeling "hip" and "with it" as the kids say today.

Old man places the douche-iest coffee order I have ever heard.
It was an order that would make even the most diehard douchbag hipster fucknut blush thinking how much that order was chock full o' douchebaggery.

It's like the guy thought he was back in the war, ordering from a small cafe in France while protecting those ungrateful brie-eaters from growing tiny moustaches and wearing jackboots.

No scratch that.

Even the waiter there would have looked at him with the bitter disgust and disappointment of an Apple fanboy seeing his mom buy a Windows PC.

... he says while drinking his Starbucks medium roast made with his Keurig, in a tall cup with freshly steamed and frothed milk from the sweet frother his wife got him for Christmas and even added a touch of cinnamon becuase he is felling fancy this morning.

<siiiiiiiiiiippppppp>

Well what was the order? I need reassurance that I'm actually a pretty nice guy...

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we should all strive to be a little more PC now, I would like to wholeheartedly apologize to an waiters I may have offended with the above post.
You are hard working, honest folk, and deserve to be seen in a brighter light than I had shone.
You may look good in a tiny moustache and jack books, and I have no right to deny you that should it be you choosing and personal choice.

I have never been a waiter and hope never to be one but you never know so I will accept your apology. I'll give some thought to a tiny mustache.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worked at a coffeshop when I was a teenager. I liked when people placed very specific unusual orders. It gave me something new to do.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Who is YOUR money on....

I feel like we have this discussion once a month and the answer is always THE FORCE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worked at a coffeshop when I was a teenager. I liked when people placed very specific unusual orders. It gave me something new to do.

My nickname was Coffeeshop when I was a teenager.

It's best not to ask.

It involved a lot of Italian words, hand movements and nodding agreements between him and barista

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]BrCQFnjr-xk[/YOUTUBE]

Hey look, it's the Chili Peppers from before I started hating them!

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]BrCQFnjr-xk[/YOUTUBE]

Hey look, it's the Chili Peppers from before I started hating them!

I have this CD. Dave Navarro plays guitar on it because John Frusciante was off being a heroin addict. Didn't get the best reviews, but I like it, especially Warped, which rocks.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have this CD. Dave Navarro plays guitar on it because John Frusciante was off being a heroin addict. Didn't get the best reviews, but I like it, especially Warped, which rocks.

Yup. Always liked One Hot Minute. Their newer stuff, not so much for whatever reason.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Always liked One Hot Minute. Their newer stuff, not so much for whatever reason.

Maybe because it all sounds the same and is pretty much boring? Same riffs, same bass lines, pretty much the same music with different words it seems (at least what I hear getting air play). Same thing happened to Metallica and Boston to name a couple others.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I am addicted to iced coffee now.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Comeds, back at ya. It had finally left my mind until I read your rep. :L

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mornin'.

It took over a month, but the first thing went wrong out on the farm. Water heater broke. Well, looks like I'm a plumber today....

Status
Not open for further replies.