• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are reports of a number of battles in Ukraine that are not involving Ukraine's army.

Meanwhile, the head of Wagner forces has made an address from inside the building in Rostov, Government buildings in Moscow are having trucks full of sand parked at all entrances and Putin is reported to have fled Moscow.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update on the effectiveness of the roadblocks into Moscow

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since it's Wagner, this accompanying music seems appropriate...

Casey Kasem: “ this song goes out to Vladimir in Moscow… all he needs … is just a little more time … to leave town”

Last edited:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As fascinating as it is with what is going on in Russia. That Wagner group is no better than Putin and if he gets into control it is essentially trying to polish that turd.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As fascinating as it is with what is going on in Russia. That Wagner group is no better than Putin and if he gets into control it is essentially trying to polish that turd.

Will OV update his instagram if it happens?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not convinced Putin won’t use nukes against Ukraine at some point but I’m pretty sure Prighozin will without thinking twice.

Don’t think they’re close to an overthrow but this isn’t exactly great news.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not convinced Putin won’t use nukes against Ukraine at some point but I’m pretty sure Prighozin will without thinking twice.

At times like these, I turn to the wisdom of Chekhov (no, not the Russian playwright)

• Chekov : A madman got us into this, and it's beginning to look like only a madman can get us out.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The counter to this is that regardless of the outcome the remaining Russian military, beit Wagner under Prighozin, Russian military under Putin, Wagner under Putin/Prighozin, etc will be severely weakened and theoretically unable to continue to maintain a "foreign" war while dealing with internal strife.
I believe the nuclear option will be lessened because of this. In fact this might all be a pretense for an option to get out of the Ukraine conflict entirely.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
That's what I'm wondering... Putin out was the logical conclusion of this. I thought it would be from another faction of the government, not from the mercenaries.

But what is their end game? Surely they are not interested in running a country...
Put another way, who is paying them now?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The counter to this is that regardless of the outcome the remaining Russian military, beit Wagner under Prighozin, Russian military under Putin, Wagner under Putin/Prighozin, etc will be severely weakened and theoretically unable to continue to maintain a "foreign" war while dealing with internal strife.
I believe the nuclear option will be lessened because of this. In fact this might all be a pretense for an option to get out of the Ukraine conflict entirely.
That would be nice, I just think if this is over fast they’ll be able to contain and rally around whoever comes out on top very fast.

But what the fuck do I know I make donuts for a living.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I'm wondering... Putin out was the logical conclusion of this. I thought it would be from another faction of the government, not from the mercenaries.

But what is their end game? Surely they are not interested in running a country...
Put another way, who is paying them now?
I mean come on now it is Joe Biden to divert the US from the Hunter Biden story. :D
These conspiracy theory wingnuts will use the eventual death of Jimmy Carter on Biden saying it is a coverup for Hunter Biden. :L

Seriously it is probably some of the rich oil mobsters in Russia since Putin is probably losing them money now.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know your sub is shit when a TV show whoring for ratings is like....nah I am good.

Status
Not open for further replies.