• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so much for outlining the extreme risk of a home-made submarine to every passenger

Las Vegas Financier Gave Up 'Titan' Sub Seats That Went to Billionaire and His 19-Year-Old Son​

In another post shared by Bloom on Thursday evening, along with screenshots of text messages between himself and Rush, the OceanGate co-founder assured him that the voyage was "safer than flying in a helicopter or even scuba diving."
When Bloom expressed safety concerns, he says Rush replied, "There hasn't been even an injury in 35 years in a non-military subs."
from facebook.. this really sums up peoples attention spans and reading skills in situations like this...

Jay posted that he was supposed be on the
Anat
Jay, you’re “livin’ the life!” That is so cool!

Jay
Anat it sounded very cool. Until I woke up this morning and the sub I was supposed to be on is missing and there’s a massive search going on. I feel like the guy who is late to work on 911 and missed the flight.

then Fedja chimes in
Fedja God is really looking out for you Jay. Thank goodness you didn’t participate in the submarine dive, praying
1f64f_1f3fc.png
for all the passengers aboard the sub.
I really want to respond to Fedja... such a shame that your god choose to kill those other 5 instead but looked after Jay on this one..... nice work god

fuck people are just brutal

ss.JPG
ss4.JPG
ss2.JPG

ss3.JPG

Last edited:

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

Translation: it’s safe because I said so plus I want your money

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Navy told the rescuers Sunday it was toast, but tried to keep how they knew a secret. Which makes me wonder why they were listening in the area to begin with.

There is an old unconfirmed story that the Titanic itself was only found because the Navy was looking for a missing Nuke Sub and using Titanic as a cover story. They found what they were looking for quickly and decided to keep looking and found Titanic.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Navy told the rescuers Sunday it was toast, but tried to keep how they knew a secret. Which makes me wonder why they were listening in the area to begin with.

There is an old unconfirmed story that the Titanic itself was only found because the Navy was looking for a missing Nuke Sub and using Titanic as a cover story. They found what they were looking for quickly and decided to keep looking and found Titanic.

Discovery of Titanic wreckage was part of a top-secret Navy mission

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imagine exploring for another mission and you just come up on that ... holy crap.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder when this reporter will fall out of a 4th story window?

Status
Not open for further replies.