• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy how time changes things. The notion that gays can be converted straight would drive more protestors to Seinfeld's front door today than the time he fucked a 17 year old girl when he was 38 (because 1 protestor would be more, since we apparently only get mad at that when batshit conspiracy theorists do it).
I thought one of Nicolas Cage's girlfriend/wife was really creepy but it seems (according to Wikipedia) like she was 19 when they started dating. He was 40, so pretty creepy still, but I thought I remembered stories where she was a minor and there was some kind of issue with him taking her across state lines on ac date.
I'll check my Nick Cage scrapbook.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This story seems to fit in with the discussion. I have this neighbor who I think is at least 85. Assuming that because his son is 65 (I know that because the neighbor told me). Anyway he never has anything nice to say about his 65 year old son, and the one day he was bitching to me that his son was a p e d o. Naturally I was taken aback by that and kind of kept quite thinking “oh my”. He then proceeded to tell me why. In his words: “My god damn piece of shit p e d o phile of a son started dating a 40 year old woman!”

I couldn’t help myself and started laughing. He got pissed at me and said think about it my son was 25 when she was born, so that means he is a p e d o phile.

Note: I had to do that to the word. If not it gets censored here.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought one of Nicolas Cage's girlfriend/wife was really creepy but it seems (according to Wikipedia) like she was 19 when they started dating. He was 40, so pretty creepy still, but I thought I remembered stories where she was a minor and there was some kind of issue with him taking her across state lines on ac date.
I'll check my Nick Cage scrapbook.
They’re all gross I don’t care. Except Keanu.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His excuse is that he thought the alarm opened the door lmao

I can believe this type of shit legit happens

images

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His excuse is that he thought the alarm opened the door lmao

This is only confusing if you’re a 4 year old child whose parents are irresponsible enough to not have had a conversation about fire safety with you yet. Jamal Bowmaan is a 47 year old former school principal. If this is confusing for him he should be checked for dementia.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would be great if all the people who think "I do believe in climate change, this one called autumn" is a ripping retort would just off themselves now because the rest of are going to need the oxygen they are wasting.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.