• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you mean because he wanted to run the first time or the second?

if it all does come crashing down on him and he is convicted you have to think his kids are next and that to me would be as satisfying as him....

Man Melania is real quiet taint she lol

Running the first time (in 2016). A lot of people think his main reason for running in 2016 was a way to garner ratings and hopefully get NBC not to cancel 'The Apprentice'. I don't think Trump thinks he was going to win, but that's exactly what he did and he quickly found himself in way over his head. Then his fragile ego took over and the rest as they say is history.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just about what is in the boxes here...

"...a July 2021 meeting at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., when Trump showed a writer, publisher and two members of his staff what he described as a “plan of attack” that Trump claimed was prepared for him by the Defense Department and a senior military official. None of the individuals present at the meeting, which was audio-recorded, had a security clearance."
Jesus christ.

"TRUMP also said, ‘as president I could have declassified it,’ and, 'Now I can't, you know, but this is still a secret."

Unbelievable. It's a witch hunt, even though I admitted the crime.

He's legit going to jail.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just about what is in the boxes here...

"...a July 2021 meeting at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., when Trump showed a writer, publisher and two members of his staff what he described as a “plan of attack” that Trump claimed was prepared for him by the Defense Department and a senior military official. None of the individuals present at the meeting, which was audio-recorded, had a security clearance."
Jesus christ.

"TRUMP also said, ‘as president I could have declassified it,’ and, 'Now I can't, you know, but this is still a secret."

Unbelievable. It's a witch hunt, even though I admitted the crime.

He's legit going to jail.

if he does I will legit etransfer you the drink of your choice........ (up to $2.99 CDN ... not including tip)

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is ALWAYS a seinfeld reference
0e862196-b637-43ec-a131-5498df7c9a09_text.gif

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The indictment before a Florida court accuses Trump of illegally keeping scores of secret documents at his Mar-A-Lago property that included information of U.S. nuclear programs, vulnerabilities of the U.S. and allies to military attacks, and potential retaliation plans.

They were allegedly kept in a ballroom, a bathroom and shower, an office space, his bedroom and a storage room, where some papers sat on the floor, including one marked as belonging to the Five Eyes, an intelligence alliance Canada also belongs to.

The indictment further accuses Trump of showing the documents to writers working on a book and to an ally in a political action committee, and, while doing so, explicitly stating that he knew he shouldn't be showing these documents.

One of those conversations, says the charging document, was captured on camera.

STABLE.

GENIUS.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is a heaven and it's filled with people like him, I don't want to go there.

If heaven is as it was described, he will never, ever get close to it.

Fuck that guy.
A Jehovah's Witness came to my door and started to give his spiel. I politely said no thanks and started to close the door.

"Don't you want eternal life?"

"Not if it's going to be with a bunch of Jehovah's Witnesses!"

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Jehovah's Witness came to my door and started to give his spiel. I politely said no thanks and started to close the door.

"Don't you want eternal life?"

"Not if it's going to be with a bunch of Jehovah's Witnesses!"

I saw them coming to my door and called out to my Wife that someone was the door for her but I can't remember their names... .that was 6 years ago and she has not let me live that one down.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
The stupid is strong out there today.

this tweet has been bothering me since i saw it.

the unmitigated cuntery of this dipshit.
complaining about some smoke cover when the neighboring country is literally ON FUCKING FIRE.
how about some compassion for the people losing their homes, businesses and lives.

i can't recall despising anyone more that this fucking lizard-hag.
at every opportunity to be a despicable coont, she jumps at it
the idiot would be laughed out of any highschool debate competition, and somehow has influence over national policy.
USA is broken, and it's not coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.