• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not surprised Jeep is so low but Chevy/GMC seems lower than expected. and what the hell happened to Mercedez?
Still trying to shake off the stink of Chrysler/Dodge. They bought them thinking they could make them better cars, but instead the crotch rot that is Dodge got into them. One of my neighbors was a hardcore Mercedes fanboy and he just bought an Audi E-tron.
they owned by Ford too :)
Not anymore, Jaguar (and Land Rover) is now owned by Tata, the same company that provides a lot of companies with really shit IT services.

And the cars look good but are absolute shit apparently. They actually made Land Rovers less reliable.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to divert from the car/truck discussion, but...

it all for his grift right? just to keep the money flowing from his puppets? He doesn't actually believe his posts will help him does he?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to divert from the car/truck discussion, but...

cbc kids ok GIF by CBC
- this never gets old..... :D

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it all for his grift right? just to keep the money flowing from his puppets? He doesn't actually believe his posts will help him does he?

You know he's in full panic mode when it's all in CAPS LOCK as well.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still trying to shake off the stink of Chrysler/Dodge. They bought them thinking they could make them better cars, but instead the crotch rot that is Dodge got into them. One of my neighbors was a hardcore Mercedes fanboy and he just bought an Audi E-tron.

Not anymore, Jaguar (and Land Rover) is now owned by Tata, the same company that provides a lot of companies with really shit IT services.

And the cars look good but are absolute shit apparently. They actually made Land Rovers less reliable.
Tata is to cars as Ron Hextall is to GM's or Mike Babcock to coaching young teams.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you think he actually writes his own tweets?
I guarantee he sits there and rambles. Either that is a voice to text or a person who tries and catches what he goes on about.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you think he actually writes his own tweets?

With the amount of spelling and grammar mistakes - It's either him or a former poster on this board who had a pretty epic meltdown here lol

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the amount of spelling and grammar mistakes - It's either him or a former poster on this board who had a pretty epic meltdown here lol
Since I seem to remember a few, was it the same one who thought Kunitz should be in the HOF since he won four cups?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it even matter how Tesla or Twitter does? Hes a billionaire so therefore to a large portion of society hes very smart, a great businessman, and we should listen to him on a huge range of topics.
Is there really an emphasis on hard work or creating something of quality?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I seem to remember a few, was it the same one who thought Kunitz should be in the HOF since he won four cups?

No, the irony is this is a hockey board, yet he rarely chimed in on any hockey related posts.

/If you take a close look at former versions of this thread, you'll figure it out pretty quickly.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the irony is this is a hockey board, yet he rarely chimed in on any hockey related posts.

/If you take a close look at former versions of this thread, you'll figure it out pretty quickly.
Ok I remember the 4 cups guy complaining about this talk. Not because we did it but more a long the lines he didn't agree with it. He would fit in perfectly in DeSantisland.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's really gonna give up 450million potential customers because they want him to agree to try and ensure people on his platform tell the truth?

The agreement is not legally binding, at least not yet. But if the EU makes it law, Twitter will be banned or start to incur massive, massive fines. All because they want him to tell the truth. Madness.
This promoted tweet sums up 100% what Twitter has turned into, 3am infomercial crap you can purchase on Wish.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee shocked Dave Ramsey is a fraud.

BTW...those time-share exit companies are as big of frauds as time-shares themselves.

I'd like to add "There's an Oliver for that" to the board lexicon.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to add "There's an Oliver for that" to the board lexicon.

What is funny in the Oliver episode is how I learned about the Time share exit companies. I had no clue they existed because I never thought of falling for a time-share scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.