• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obligatory, almost didn't see the post.

cbc kids ok GIF by CBC

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tasteless jokes guys. But they say hindsight is 20/20, in this case 20, and I hope you learn from your mistake.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No pun but I bet he got his official Red Ryder, carbine action, 200-shot, range model air rifle, with a compass in the stock from santa.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No pun but I bet he got his official Red Ryder, carbine action, 200-shot, range model air rifle, with a compass in the stock from santa.
or he didnt and that is why he is the way he is.. or he got

giphy.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got into a scrap in the 7th grade (I was being mouthy) and the other kid decided enough was enough and we duked it out one day after school. He was bigger than me and the judges awarded the decision to him, but we cleared the air after that, shook hands even and there was no future problems.

/Certainly I don't condone violence as a solution in a lot of situations, but it does provide a solution at times.
I haven't gotten in a fight since my early 20s.

My mother and sister were both courting so they sent me to live with some Amish friends in Pennsylvania for the summer. Besides the clothes, you get hot fast, it was great. I worked in the fields, made candles, and even helped raise a couple of barns. That was hard, I was prepared for the hard work but not the singing and dancing we performed while working. But I learned. One night I even saw an Amish women's boobs (she called them chest haystacks) which I think means we might actually be married.

Anyway, one day were in town and the horse and buggy in front of us was stopped. Some tourist was messing with a few of the Amish men in front of us. One of them was rubbing an ice cream cone in Karl's face. That bugged me, I liked Karl, he was an excellent barn raising dancer, so graceful. So I got out of my buggy and walked over and told them to stop. One of the tourists mocked me and tried to knock off my hat. Joke was on them, I had it strapped down. A scuffle ensued and punches were thrown.

Because violence is not the Amish way, we couldn't let word get out so we had to kill the four tourists. Bummer. We buried them in a Mennonite's (sinners) cornfield. Overall it was a great summer, 4 out of 5 stars. I still think about Abigail now and then.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My mother and sister were both courting so they sent me to live with some Amish friends in Pennsylvania for the summer. Besides the clothes, you get hot fast, it was great. I worked in the fields, made candles, and even helped raise a couple of barns. That was hard, I was prepared for the hard work but not the singing and dancing we performed while working. But I learned. One night I even saw an Amish women's boobs (she called them chest haystacks) which I think means we might actually be married.

Anyway, one day were in town and the horse and buggy in front of us was stopped. Some tourist was messing with a few of the Amish men in front of us. One of them was rubbing an ice cream cone in Karl's face. That bugged me, I liked Karl, he was an excellent barn raising dancer, so graceful. So I got out of my buggy and walked over and told them to stop. One of the tourists mocked me and tried to knock off my hat. Joke was on them, I had it strapped down. A scuffle ensued and punches were thrown.

Because violence is not the Amish way, we couldn't let word get out so we had to kill the four tourists. Bummer. We buried them in a Mennonite's (sinners) cornfield. Overall it was a great summer, 4 out of 5 stars. I still think about Abigail now and then.
35c27735dc2e06d5ced6d10631d095a3.gif

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Footage from Witness (1985) that shouldn't have made the cutting room floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.