• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait until they find out about Jesus:
screen-shot-2019-11-26-at-2-11-31-pm-1574795979.png
That's Belushi

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First of all, I don't understand how sending people to a place where they will be infinitely better off is a "win" for shitstains like Abbott and DeathSanta.

Second, can we round up all the psychotics that are off their meds, crazy full on Trumpers, and kid touchers and other r*pists to Florida, then? I mean the ones who haven't willingly moved there already.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First of all, I don't understand how sending people to a place where they will be infinitely better off is a "win" for shitstains like Abbott and DeathSanta.

Second, can we round up all the psychotics that are off their meds, crazy full on Trumpers, and kid touchers and other r*pists to Florida, then? I mean the ones who haven't willingly moved there already.
My first thought was who the hell would want to live in Florida when they could be in Martha’s Vineyard?!?

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Desantis - what a dick move.

Migrants on Martha's Vineyard flight say they were told they were going to Boston

However, a number of migrants told NPR their flight originated in San Antonio, and that they were being transported to Boston.

NPR confirmed that a plane originated in San Antonio, made a stop in Florida and then another stop in South Carolina before flying on to Martha's Vineyard. But apart from that layover, the migrants NPR interviewed had not spent time in Florida.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last three polls have Herschel Walker leading Raphael Warnock - Come on Georgia, get it together.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I be heart broken that I am blocked from seeing Rudy's tweet. I mean I really wanted to grift and purchase a shitty pillow.
If you want, I can buy it for you. I'll use the money I still have from copying monkey pictures and selling them to dumb rich guys.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck was Florida even involved? Who paid for all this?

The more I read on this, the less I understand.
I have a feeling Abbott and Cost...er...Ducey had a rather angry phone call with Desantis this morning.

Whatever you think of it their policy of busing migrants to the NE was having the desired effect - straining resources in NYC, DC, Chicago etc. to "highlight" what their states' cities deal with daily while doing so somewhat humanely (these migrants' desired destinations, at least according to them, was these places anyway so it's not like they're dumping them in the middle of nowhere). It was basically a can't lose play for them.

This just stranded a bunch of foreigners on an island in the middle of nowhere.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Duraiappah said Petrie is known to police and has an “extensive criminal record,” including convictions for assault, armed robbery, carry a concealed weapon, and possession of a loaded prohibited or restricted firearm.

In March 2007, Petrie was placed on the national flagging system after being deemed a “high-risk” to reoffend for an offence that occurred in 2005.

That's two murderous rampages in the span of two weeks by recidivist assholes.

There needs to be a serious change to how we treat repeat violent offenders in our justice system right now. It's not the fix to everything going on out there but it's a massive fucking problem that's been ignored for years resulting in this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.