• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shows a broken justice system? :noidea:

"...obsessed with..."

It's really sad to me that legit media figures and elected politicians are routinely using the language in their reporting and Twitter accounts that mirror EXACTLY the things that internet trolls would repeatedly say 10 years ago.

Shovel-Pallet-Rack-Arm-Display-Main.jpg

Not enough to go around.

Last edited:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll be honest, when I think of her I still think of that photo in the classroom. I think a lot of people in GA who are on the fence do too.
Yeah, those optics weren't great but it for the most part, the people that dislike that were perfectly fine with Kemps adds hauling illegals and holding a gun as a scare tactic against his daughters boyfriend.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, this is the same guy who said that aboriginal people need a stronger work ethic rather than relying on compensation dollars...

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck

End times people are scary.

And people like BooBoo exploiting them somehow makes them scarier. No telling what these nuts will tell those other nuts to do. It's not so bad when the Falwells keep them content and bleed them dry, they are only hurting themselves. But one crazy one telling them that to get into heaven all they have to do is kill a ______ and all hell breaks loose.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess when the CNN streaming service failed they figured they needed to get on the grift somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.