• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if you get in trouble if you put a pink sweater on a male dog.....or vice versa

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To hell with them hillbillies
As I understand it, this is Tennessee Governor Bill Lee in High School:
2zudd4knbjka1.jpg

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Trump’s entire shtick for 4 years was “the disastrous economy left me by Obama” lol (and Hillary, for whatever reason). And Obama's was Bush. Trudeau still blames Stephen Harper for stuff 8 years later. So forth. And that's fine but I think in a disaster people just kind of want help and their initial slow-dance with this crash is what opened the window for Republicans to politicize it and now that the administration is playing catchup I think they're going with the wrong strategy in trying to pin this on Trump.

And it's relevant in that the federal response was on him and like when he took off to Portugal during the union negotiations or when air travel hit the skids at the busiest time of the year he seems to have no idea wtf he's doing. Like come on, if this was Elaine Chow the wall to wall coverage on her disaster would be endless lol
Well they never cared during the Trump admin and now sadly they mention something about Chao and it has to be a whataboutism…. :L

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are cancelling the racism you dipshit.

I mean, he's not this dense, Elon is just trolling at this point. The question is will he ban someone if they are openly racist on Twitter because the person could claim he's just being funny :noidea:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a very interesting read:

A lot of self reflection and not sure how he can look himself in the mirror each day.
One point I am not shocked at is all his "friends" he worked with dropped him like a bad habit as soon as they found out. Not ONE of them tried to help or support him.

If it wasn't for this part he might have already been deported to Mexico and been separated from his wife and kids:

He found unexpected allies in a cause he’d never heard of before​

Raul and Anita Rodriguez had decades of experience working in the US immigration system, but meeting Vega introduced them to problems they never knew existed.

“We were really surprised. We had never heard of a veteran getting deported,” Anita Rodriguez says.

The Biden administration announced a new initiative to help deported veterans in 2021, with Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas stating at the time that officials were “committed to bringing back military service members, veterans, and their immediate family members who were unjustly removed and ensuring they receive the benefits to which they may be entitled.”

Status
Not open for further replies.