• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Richards had a very bad night in a comedy club and effectively got cancelled yet MTG can spew her racist bs day-in and day-out and suffers no consequences. In fact, it probably makes her more popular in her Georgia district.

yeah it was insane how bad that night was for him. Maybe Michael should have gone into politics so he could be openly racist without consequence.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right but that was today. CNN's saying Biden learned of the balloon on Tuesday. It's just been floating around for three days and Blinken was going to go there like nothing was happening apparently until it leaked and now it's full-blown crisis level.

What's been going on the past 3 days? Was Blinken really not aware of this until this morning?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Richards had a very bad night in a comedy club and effectively got cancelled yet MTG can spew her racist bs day-in and day-out and suffers no consequences. In fact, it probably makes her more popular in her Georgia district.

"Bad night at the comedy club" isn't really how I'd describe him calling a black guy a hard-R N----r repeatedly. That shit was vile.

I'll never forget Seinfeld going on Letterman after and getting Richards on via satellite and Dave mocking him and Seinfeld chastising Dave and telling the audience "it's not funny". Dude you brought him on fuckin Letterman for an apology what did you think was happen?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right but that was today. CNN's saying Biden learned of the balloon on Tuesday. It's just been floating around for three days and Blinken was going to go there like nothing was happening apparently until it leaked and now it's full-blown crisis level.

What's been going on the past 3 days? Was Blinken really not aware of this until this morning?
That wasn’t today. It was between Tuesday and Thursday when that decision was made.

All the briefings were done then. In that link it mentions it further down.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Bad night at the comedy club" isn't really how I'd describe him calling a black guy a hard-R N----r repeatedly. That shit was vile.

I'll never forget Seinfeld going on Letterman after and getting Richards on via satellite and Dave mocking him and Seinfeld chastising Dave and telling the audience "it's not funny". Dude you brought him on fuckin Letterman for an apology what did you think was happen?

this is painful

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, it was vile and he paid the price - Saying that the kids at Sandy Hook and Parkland were crisis actors and harassing a survivor at Parkland is just as vile in my book.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I for one would like to welcome our new Chinese Overlords. I know I wont be working the mines like all you gwailous......

I married Chinese
you and I definitely married with a view to the future.
happy wife, happy life takes some extra significance. :thumb:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was vile and he paid the price - Saying that the kids at Sandy Hook and Parkland were crisis actors and harassing a survivor at Parkland is just as vile in my book.
100% agree

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, My tin foil hat thought about this is when did the military know vs briefing the President? IE…how deeply rooted MAGAs are in the Military leadership to make Biden look bad.

Seriously though the whole nonchalant attitude they took originally is pathetic and laughable.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, My tin foil hat thought about this is when did the military know vs briefing the President? IE…how deeply rooted MAGAs are in the Military leadership to make Biden look bad.

Seriously though the whole nonchalant attitude they took originally is pathetic and laughable.
I’m very interested in the path this thing took.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shot the balloon down. F'n mainstream media won't report that though. You're welcome America.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted by the official account of the PD from the next county over from me. The last bullet is VERY important in a town like Gastonia, trust me.

3sOPvmA.jpg

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.