• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk V: The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't help but ask how these truckers expect to force Trudeau into waiving the vaccination requirement that's been enacted by the US. Sure, Trudeau can waive them for truckers entering Canada (and hell, maybe he should just for shits) but what is he supposed to do about the US requirement?
Trudeau - I thought everyone knew that's really JFK.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminder for Canadians tomorrow to give Bell the finger for their dumb ass “Let’s Talk” swindle.

If you feel like actually helping mental health foundations, may I suggest giving to Kids Help Phone, the CMHA or CAMH.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Kenney says hold my beer, yeeeehaaawww:

Reading the comments points out that the shortages were from Texas, 2020. Kenny is a real piece of work by potentially egging on hoarding based on fake shortages.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading the comments points out that the shortages were from Texas, 2020. Kenny is a real piece of work by potentially egging on hoarding based on fake shortages.
I am surprised none of these fools didn't take pictures of empty shelves from stores, as they rotate out their Christmas seasonal stock prior to the Valentines stock.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am surprised none of these fools didn't take pictures of empty shelves from stores, as they rotate out their Christmas seasonal stock prior to the Valentines stock.
Theyve mostly been going with stock photos

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone better make sure none of those chemicals are seeping into the groundwater.

(I know the joke isn't funny if you need to explain it, but Midland is the home of Dow Chemical)
And on that same wavelength. Old Pittsburgh Mayor Luke Ravenstahl is facepalming at the fact she has no clue what a Furry is.

(IE...one of the very few highlights of him as Mayor was bringing in the annual Furry convention to Pittsburgh)

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And on that same wavelength. Old Pittsburgh Mayor Luke Ravenstahl is facepalming at the fact she has no clue what a Furry is.

(IE...one of the very few highlights of him as Mayor was bringing in the annual Furry convention to Pittsburgh)
Cool story bro time:

A few years ago, I was in Atlanta for work in early April. Get back to my hotel (the Marriott Marquis, because it's super cool looking on the inside) on Wednesday night and realize there's a furry convention starting that evening and through the entire weekend. It was so surreal being dressed in my suit and tie and watching hundreds of furries wander around the enormous lobby.

Fast forward two years, I'm in Atlanta for a weekend for a comedy show, staying at the same hotel. It's May. I don't think anything about furries. Until I'm about a half block from the hotel and I see the first one on the sidewalk. Same convention. It apparently had to be held later that year because of hotel availability.

So I've now stumbled into two furry conventions in Atlanta and in between, an anime convention in Singapore. My GF suddenly had a lot of questions.

/Cool story bro.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story bro time:

A few years ago, I was in Atlanta for work in early April. Get back to my hotel (the Marriott Marquis, because it's super cool looking on the inside) on Wednesday night and realize there's a furry convention starting that evening and through the entire weekend. It was so surreal being dressed in my suit and tie and watching hundreds of furries wander around the enormous lobby.

Fast forward two years, I'm in Atlanta for a weekend for a comedy show, staying at the same hotel. It's May. I don't think anything about furries. Until I'm about a half block from the hotel and I see the first one on the sidewalk. Same convention. It apparently had to be held later that year because of hotel availability.

So I've now stumbled into two furry conventions in Atlanta and in between, an anime convention in Singapore. My GF suddenly had a lot of questions.

/Cool story bro.
BTW...the Marriott Marquis in downtown Atlanta has one of the coolest atrium areas. If you are staying at an upper level don't have vertigo.
And like you stayed there many times for tradeshows, unfortunately never during a Furry convention.

Back on topic if interested :D : Furry Weekend Atlanta: The Enchanted Forest - Furry Weekend Atlanta
And essentially Comic Con is the same which is in July. (I only know this because I get stuck in Atlanta in July and have to work around this :D ).

I guess Atlanta likes their kinky dress up festivals?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about being misinformed.

I know it's hard to discern the truth from a prank nowadays, but wouldn't the first step be to ask YOUR CHILD if there are litterboxes in the bathrooms at school?

I guess it's possible that her own kid made it up, but it's doubtful anything that came from her is that clever.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...the Marriott Marquis in downtown Atlanta has one of the coolest atrium areas. If you are staying at an upper level don't have vertigo.
And like you stayed there many times for tradeshows, unfortunately never during a Furry convention.
That's exactly why I love it. Stay there every time I'm in Atlanta if I can.

I love pretty much everything that architect did in that era. He also did the Westin and Hyatt in downtown ATL, so those are my backups if the Marquis isn't available (or too expensive).

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's hard to discern the truth from a prank nowadays, but wouldn't the first step be to ask YOUR CHILD if there are litterboxes in the bathrooms at school?

I guess it's possible that her own kid made it up, but it's doubtful anything that came from her is that clever.
Oh yeah we know the kid made this up and was being sarcastic. Knowing all too well their crazy mom would fall for it. I doubt the kid thought she would take it that far.

I do find it the funniest that in “doing her own research” she still had no clue what a furry is.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah we know the kid made this up and was being sarcastic. Knowing all too well their crazy mom would fall for it. I doubt the kid thought she would take it that far.

I do find it the funniest that in “doing her own research” she still had no clue what a furry is.
This is also how a kid gets known as "Litterbox" at school forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.