• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk V: The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) Okay, Tucker - Biden would be happy to appoint people from those other under-represented communities. We just need Trump's appointees and Pubic Hair guy to leave. Get on that.

2) George Floyd's sister is the obvious choice? Nah. Michelle Obama might be a better one,

Could you imagine the utter fucking conniptions that would come out of that? If they could harness it, we would have an unlimited energy source.

Rupert Murdoch would just spontaneously combust.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) Okay, Tucker - Biden would be happy to appoint people from those other under-represented communities. We just need Trump's appointees and Pubic Hair guy to leave. Get on that.

2) George Floyd's sister is the obvious choice? Nah. Michelle Obama might be a better one,

Could you imagine the utter fucking conniptions that would come out of that? If they could harness it, we would have an unlimited energy source.

I know what would make Clarence Thomas explode.

Anita Hill appointed
Then Biden would get two nominees.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ignoring the childishness of Carlson for a second, there's a point here no?

If representation is the purpose of the exercise, by committing to such a specific section of the American demographic is just switching overrepresentation based on one grouping to another in the name of inclusion while continuing to exclude entire other demographics. Asians and Indigenous Americans combined account for just over half the number of the US black population but SCOTUS will have its fourth black justice before naming a single one of those races.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If representation is the purpose of the exercise, by committing to such a specific section of the American demographic is just switching overrepresentation based on one grouping to another in the name of inclusion while continuing to exclude entire other demographics. Asians and Indigenous Americans combined account for just over half the number of the US black population but SCOTUS will have its fourth black justice before naming a single one of those races.
Perhaps the only way to solve it is to expand the court and make sure the representation is there.

And there is a distinct possibility Biden just said it to get pretty much the exact reaction he is getting now just to fuck with them.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know, it sounds like to me he is just saying pick who I suggest or AH HA! WHY NOT?

But I'll admit that's a quick take, I won't spend much time thinking about Tucker`s thoughts. I like to think I would have ignored Goebbels too, but well never know.....

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Freedumb Convoy -- random thoughts:
  • Western separatists organizing an event to promote Canadian freedom; is it just me or this not an ultra bizarre concept?
  • Pat King - an organizer - is a well known thug, white supremacist and separatist (Wexit Party)
  • The people involved in or supporting this event wouldn't give two fucks about the two previous things I mentioned above
  • What's really going to happen to that 6 million dollars raised (at time of writing); supposedly there were only a 100 or so trucks in Ontario
  • I think the growing number of deranged conspiracy theorists and lunatics in Canada is far more disconcerting than any vaccine mandate

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittsburgh -> We have the most bridges. You would think they would take care of those bridges especially ones that are on main roads. Ehh it can last a few more years.

Forbes AVE bridge in Frick park 2018

Today

Let's not forget the Greenfield bridge. Instead of fixing it for years they just build another bridge to catch the shit falling.

pic.JPG

So @forty_three your next excursion to Pittsburgh....avoid the bridges. So essentially that means you can stay in a 500ft x 500ft area around PNC Park.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittsburgh -> We have the most bridges. You would think they would take care of those bridges especially ones that are on main roads. Ehh it can last a few more years.

Today

Let's not forget the Greenfield bridge. Instead of fixing it for years they just build another bridge to catch the shit falling.

View attachment 287756

So @forty_three your next excursion to Pittsburgh....avoid the bridges. So essentially that means you can stay in a 500ft x 500ft area around PNC Park.
The cars on the bridge…god they’re lucky.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Freedumb Convoy -- random thoughts:
  • Western separatists organizing an event to promote Canadian freedom; is it just me or this not an ultra bizarre concept?
  • Pat King - an organizer - is a well known thug, white supremacist and separatist (Wexit Party)
  • The people involved in or supporting this event wouldn't give two fucks about the two previous things I mentioned above
  • What's really going to happen to that 6 million dollars raised (at time of writing); supposedly there were only a 100 or so trucks in Ontario
  • I think the growing number of deranged conspiracy theorists and lunatics in Canada is far more disconcerting than any vaccine mandate

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Today

View attachment 287756

I hope that there weren't any serious injuries. The neglect of our infrastructure Nationwide is ridiculous. And people in DC don't want to fix it because they don't want the other team to get credit for it.

And I have to ask, is Frick Park named for Henry Clay Frick? The guy who hired the Pinkertons to murder his employees that were on strike and lowered a dam so his fancy new wider carriage could get across and caused the Johnstown Flood? Kinda seems like a guy you wouldn't want to memorialize in a positive way.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that there weren't any serious injuries. The neglect of our infrastructure Nationwide is ridiculous. And people in DC don't want to fix it because they don't want the other team to get credit for it.

And I have to ask, is Frick Park named for Henry Clay Frick? The guy who hired the Pinkertons to murder his employees that were on strike and lowered a dam so his fancy new wider carriage could get across and caused the Johnstown Flood? Kinda seems like a guy you wouldn't want to memorialize in a positive way.
Why yes it is....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frick_Park

But you are correct he was a swell human and I mean free land he is a hero! <sarcasm>

The park began when Henry Clay Frick, upon his death in 1919, bequeathed 151 acres

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why yes it is....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frick_Park

But you are correct he was a swell human and I mean free land he is a hero! <sarcasm>
Wow. He was a pile of human garbage, but he's dead now. Rename it. Badger Bob Park.

Shit, I'd even accept "We are family" park. Anything is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.