• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk V: The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now why did you tell them? Not that they'll believe it anyway.
My plan is to post as Q that the coastal elities are lying to get the true patriots to not use them, and that they should each wear 4 of them and shove another one up their butt.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My plan is to post as Q that the coastal elities are lying to get the true patriots to not use them, and that they should each wear 4 of them and shove another one up their butt.
Would the genetic deformities created by these necklaces really be distinguishable from the normal inbreeding?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would the genetic deformities created by these necklaces really be distinguishable from the normal inbreeding?

Nah not really.
deliverance GIF

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just remember it is always easier to detach your name from a package vs paying the people.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a Covid benefit here, its called Avoiding The In-Laws "because" of Covid! Am I right folks? In-laws are the worst! Also mashed potatoes with lumps, yuck!

I don't know why anyone would want to avoid their in laws. I mean, I assume all of you have to cook/eat vegan when they're in town, but it's no big deal. And when you donate items to charity and they tell you it's the wrong charity, that's what the spirit of the holidays is all about amirite?!? And I'm sure all your in-laws that haven't gotten vaxed because they have a special immunity booster drink (spoiler alert - the secret ingredient isn't Moderna!) they drink, but they also check to make sure everyone they are visiting are vaxed for some reason because that's important since you're not... wait, what the fuck? ...But it's okay because during their non-vaxed visit they just want to tell you how to save the tree in your yard you should save even though the roots have caused $15K worth of driveway and plumbing damage and I'm sure the HOA won't mind if we're, and I mean all of us, are the only gravel driveway in the NEIGHBORHOOD because THAT'S NORMAL, RIGHT?!?! But that's what family is about - trying to asert agency over each other's PLANTS!

THOSE KIND OF IN LAWS!!!!

THOSE.... KIND!!!!!!!

crazy-jim-carrey.gif

(The hair coverage of some parties in this story may be fictionalized for story impact.)

.... (breathing slows)....

.... (breathing slows)....

You know, like the kind we all have.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0t9a0aj4c4781.jpg

no.

please.

stop.

Wow. Heartbreaking stuff. You really did all you could though. I think with your Herculean effort to save these fuck stains we've all, as a community, done all we could to stop any future tragedy.

Sad!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coincidentally, When the Wind Runs Out was the original title of When the Levee Breaks.

/Thankfully, the good lads of Led Zeppelin changed it

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not worried, I own some large fans.

:L
"They" will stop the wind and force us into other clean energy deep state illuminati pedo sex rings.....

And BTW...COMMUNISM!
----------------------------------------
I think I can run a Republican congressman.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coincidentally, When the Wind Runs Out was the original title of When the Levee Breaks.

/Thankfully, the good lads of Led Zeppelin changed it

There was a literary work that also went through a name change a lot of people weren’t aware of.

The original title of War And Peace was War-What Is It Good For.

I often wonder if it would have been as highly acclaimed with the original title.

Status
Not open for further replies.