• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk V: The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think the Deputy Prime Minister should become the actual Prime Minister.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How has this not been resolved? Send her ass to America or back to China and be done with it Jesus Christ it’s been almost three years

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From NPR: CFO Allen Weisselberg, who oversaw day-to-day management of the Trump Organization while the former president was in the White House, is expected to face criminal charges for allegedly paying employees off the books to avoid taxes. Among the benefits the Trump Organization is said to have paid for are cars, apartments and private school tuition.

They are going to paint him as a lone wolf acting alone, but I hope he has the guts (or lack therof) to spill all the secrets. Apparently this was their MO all along.

Plus the fact that his Real Estate empire is rumored to be a heavy money laundering scheme for some of his more organized friends.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From NPR: CFO Allen Weisselberg, who oversaw day-to-day management of the Trump Organization while the former president was in the White House, is expected to face criminal charges for allegedly paying employees off the books to avoid taxes. Among the benefits the Trump Organization is said to have paid for are cars, apartments and private school tuition.

They are going to paint him as a lone wolf acting alone, but I hope he has the guts (or lack therof) to spill all the secrets. Apparently this was their MO all along.

Plus the fact that his Real Estate empire is rumored to be a heavy money laundering scheme for some of his more organized friends.
lol what are they gonna scare him with? A 6 figure fine?

This is the ultimate “shit, we spent tens of millions of dollars in the most high profile way imaginable over two years and we have jack shit to show for it” charge.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
lol what are they gonna scare him with? A 6 figure fine?

This is the ultimate “shit, we spent tens of millions of dollars in the most high profile way imaginable over two years and we have jack shit to show for it” charge.
Life in prison and asset forfeiture so his family is fucked, too?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has to consider how boned he is legally vs how boned he is by the "organization".

Might be able to spill enough to get his family a new life in Switzerland.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Isn’t the charge paying employees under the table? That would be a pretty stiff penalty for that (and he’d have to have the worst lawyer on earth to wind up that boned).
From what I have read on it, it's not just slipping some immigrant a $20 to fix a toilet, it's giving a mob boss several condos to get the unions in line.*

Been going on for decades.

* and then trying to send your own "telephone" people in to bug the condo to get dirt on the mob. That didn't work, fwiw

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I have read on it, it's not just slipping some immigrant a $20 to fix a toilet, it's giving a mob boss several condos to get the unions in line.*

* and then trying to send your own "telephone" people in to bug the condo to get dirt on the mob. That didn't work, fwiw
I saw 43 mention that, I didn’t think they were indicting him on any of that though.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw 43 mention that, I didn’t think they were indicting him on any of that though.
lol, because there is no such thing as the mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.