• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did this interview really happen?

BREAKING: A bombshell interview with Donald Trump reveals what his "imperial presidency" will look like if he wins — and it's so much worse than we thought.
Through conversations with Trump and his advisers, Time's Eric Cortellessa discovered Trump's chilling plans...
1) A massive deportation campaign to remove 11 million undocumented people. This would include migrant detention camps and Trump would deploy the U.S. military throughout the country.
2) Red states will be permitted to monitor pregnancies to prosecute anyone who violates an abortion ban.
3) Trump would illegally withhold funds appropriated by Congress to wield influence.
4) He would be willing to fire a U.S. Attorney if they refuse to carry out a prosecution for him.
5) He is considering pardoning every single violent January 6th insurrectionist.
6) He may choose not to help an ally if they're attacked if he doesn't think they spend enough on their own defense.
7) Gut the U.S. civil service.
8)Deploy the National Guard to cities whenever he likes.
9) Close the White House pandemic-preparedness office.
10) Staff his White House with election deniers.
11) Massive tax cuts for the rich.
12) A possible 10% tariff on all imports and "perhaps" a 100% tariff on some Chinese goods.
In addition to this destructive agenda, Trump didn't rule out the possibility of political violence if he loses.
"If we don’t win, you know, it depends," said Trump. "It always depends on the fairness of the election."
Towards the end of the interview, Cortellessa asked Trump if he can understand why many Americans are worried about his promise to become a dictator and end democracy.
"I think a lot of people like it," said Trump.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BREAKING: A bombshell interview with Donald Trump reveals what his "imperial presidency" will look like if he wins — and it's so much worse than we thought.
Through conversations with Trump and his advisers, Time's Eric Cortellessa discovered Trump's chilling plans...
1) A massive deportation campaign to remove 11 million undocumented people. This would include migrant detention camps and Trump would deploy the U.S. military throughout the country.
2) Red states will be permitted to monitor pregnancies to prosecute anyone who violates an abortion ban.
3) Trump would illegally withhold funds appropriated by Congress to wield influence.
4) He would be willing to fire a U.S. Attorney if they refuse to carry out a prosecution for him.
5) He is considering pardoning every single violent January 6th insurrectionist.
6) He may choose not to help an ally if they're attacked if he doesn't think they spend enough on their own defense.
12) A possible 10% tariff on all imports and "perhaps" a 100% tariff on some Chinese goods.
In addition to this destructive agenda, Trump didn't rule out the possibility of political violence if he loses.
"If we don’t win, you know, it depends," said Trump. "It always depends on the fairness of the election."
Towards the end of the interview, Cortellessa asked Trump if he can understand why many Americans are worried about his promise to become a dictator and end democracy.
I am not sure that is from an interview (maybe it is), it seems to me to be a list of things he has said at certain times combined into one "interview".

I think it's safe to if he is elected things will never be the same again. Might not be evident the next day, or the next week, but the US would be done. If it's not already.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure that is from an interview (maybe it is), it seems to me to be a list of things he has said at certain times combined into one "interview".

I think it's safe to if he is elected things will never be the same again. Might not be evident the next day, or the next week, but the US would be done. If it's not already.
that is my thoughts as well. it is a terrifying future

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is my thoughts as well. it is a terrifying future
I'm going to be fine because I am white with a western European last name. I also have a lot of time share investments which always pay off.

I dont get it either.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have seen a lot of that reported as notes from his interview with Time

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I didn't realize that "Von ShitzinPantz" has officially been entered into the public record. That's too funny lol

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

That looked like a normal 6 year old kid to me - Meanwhile, dad should be the one hitting the treadmill.

/Or better yet, dad should be repeatedly hit with a shovel.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

That looked like a normal 6 year old kid to me - Meanwhile, dad should be the one hitting the treadmill.

/Or better yet, dad should be repeatedly hit with a shovel.
He's the one with a guy and double chin

Fucking guy needs general population

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude had a fuckin tape out where he says he grabs women by the crotch.

There’s still such an urge to pin 2016 on anything other than Hillary pretending WI and MI didn’t exist for 4 months of the campaign.

The guy won despite all this shit. There isn’t much more to it. Sooner you realize that the sooner you’ll realize you’re walking into a similar scenario this fall.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am concerned that Joe is losing the younger voters over the current conflict in Gaza. The crazy thing to me is that this shouldn't even be a close race and it's looking like a coin flip at this point.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3