• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a bad feeling we're gonna get another Kent State by the end of the week.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a bad feeling we're gonna get another Kent State by the end of the week.
I would hope NG and police etc have learned their lessons and not bring lethal force to any camp clearings but, ya know.

Same token, it’s nice to know most of these idiots have cost themselves roles at Fortune 500 companies and working for SCOTUS justices etc. They all really need to get off TikTok.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - I have a slightly different acronym for MUGA, but this is a family board :D

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile on Parliament Hill...

is this the wacko thing I cant see it if so we have officially reached Trump level of madness in PP.... I am really nervous for our future with him in charge.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is this the wacko thing I cant see it if so we have officially reached Trump level of madness in PP.... I am really nervous for our future with him in charge.
i am also nervous with JT in charge but its a different nervous

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am also nervous with JT in charge but its a different nervous

Justin needs to step down and the Liberals need to have a leadership convention this summer/early fall. That still gives them a year to turn things around even though I don't think it's going to be enough.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile on Parliament Hill...

The issue here is that Trudeau called Polievre spineless, the Speaker asked Trudeau to rephrase, and Trudeau did.

Then Pierre criticized Trudeau saying it was “wacko policy from a wacko prime minister”, which rather than asking him to rephrase like he did Trudeau he asked him to fully withdraw. Polievre offered to rephrase, the Speaker maintained his request to withdraw then removed PP from the House.

I think the entire thing is stupid as hell but I find it hard to argue that the Speaker didn’t take a partisan stance there if he allows his party leader to insult the opposition but demands withdrawal from the opposition leader.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The issue here is that Trudeau called Polievre spineless, the Speaker asked Trudeau to rephrase, and Trudeau did.

Then Pierre criticized Trudeau saying it was “wacko policy from a wacko prime minister”, which rather than asking him to rephrase like he did Trudeau he asked him to fully withdraw. Polievre offered to rephrase, the Speaker maintained his request to withdraw then removed PP from the House.

I think the entire thing is stupid as hell but I find it hard to argue that the Speaker didn’t take a partisan stance there if he allows his party leader to insult the opposition but demands withdrawal from the opposition leader.
i dont disagree with this...

when did politics become so childish.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont disagree with this...

QP has been like this for a long time but this was a whole new level of looking like children.

QP in general is a giant waste of everyone’s time at this point. Case in point, PP was asking JT about drug policy and JT’s response was that PP should denounce Alex Jones. We pay these people six figures lol

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QP has been like this for a long time but this was a whole new level of looking like children.

QP in general is a giant waste of everyone’s time at this point. Case in point, PP was asking JT about drug policy and JT’s response was that PP should denounce Alex Jones. We pay these people six figures lol
with bonuses lol

Loco2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When getting attention on social media became more important than passing good any laws. When your side (the royal you, not Mattola) winning became more important than the actual facts, data, relevant arguments, and, ya know, the general fucking welfare of the populace as a whole. When we put a device in our pocket with all of the knowledge of civilization inside it, and we used it to watch cat videos, imagine ourselves as content experts, and found information that confirmed our own biases (even the really stupid ones!) instead of informing or challenging them.

I could write a lot more about it, but that's it in a nutshell.

The decline of western civilization didn't take long to document. That's a little depressing.