• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to see a third rate show land third rate guests...

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ i’ll never understand why people who look like him wake up and think that’s a good look to walk around with all day long. Looks like a goddamn dirtbag

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ i’ll never understand why people who look like him wake up and think that’s a good look to walk around with all day long. Looks like a goddamn dirtbag

In this case, you can judge a book by its cover.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He grew up on a massive estate. His father owned a bunch of car dealerships.

So he's not even an authentic dirtbag.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll try to make this story as quick as possible.

Ran into a friend of mine Lynn last summer who worked with me and I hadn’t seen in probably 10 years. His father was also a manager in the department I worked in and I asked him how his dad was doing.

He told me his dad moved to Florida after he retired and he got a job selling cars just for something to do.

Turns out a guy came in the dealership one day and he ended up selling a truck to him. My buddies dad gives the guy his card and his cell phone number and tells him if there’s anything he needs call him. The guy in turn gives his cell number as well.

Turns out it was Johnny Van Zant. A few days pass and Johnny Van Zant calls my buddies father and says hey I can’t figure out a few things in the truck, would you mind stopping over at my music studio and help me out with it. Tells him I’ll be right over and give you a hand. Gets the questions answered for Johnny and tells him hey I was sort of embarrassed that I didn’t know who you were but would you mind giving me your autograph and taking a picture with me, my son was a big Skynyrd fan.

Johnny laughs it off and said of course. He then says to him while you’re here do you want Rob‘s autograph too? Lynn Sr. looks at Rob and has no idea who he is, so he says why is he famous and laughs, thinking it was a joke.

Rob gets up, walks over shakes my buddies dad hand and says you might know me better as Kid Rock.

When Lynn told me this story I audibly groaned.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid (friends get to call him that) is just like all us other southern poor folks....who grew up in this house north of Detroit and had a failed rapping career.

attachment-kid-rock-childhood-home-pictures.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if true but seems legit lol