• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, what? Is that against the law?

Mitch McConnell's reaction to hearing this news...

giphy.gif

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and then grudgingly tip 4%

Story time

I was working as a Barista in Calgary at The Bean Scene which connects to the Cuisine Scene..... Sunday locals used to come in every Sunday at the exact same time and never tip and were ALWAYS such a pain in the bible belt.... one time they came in and asked to be served at the table which is what we never did... but that day I had to do it. they had about 20 old bible thumpers squawking out orders and complaints and after 2 hours they finally left. Their tab about roughly $100 (which is ALOT for a coffee house in 1996) the main lady who organized it pulled me aside and said how happy she was that I served them that way and it made her Church Seniors so happy. she then grabbed my hand and put her palm in it, closed up my hand to conceal what she gave me and patted my cheek and said, now that is only for you, don't share it since you did all the work.... she left
I opened my hand to reveal..........
a quarter..... a fucking quarter.... an actually fucking quarter..... I split it up between the 5 of us and I think we all still have our nickels that we got.

A whole quarter.....

PlIx.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and then grudgingly tip 4%
A number of idiots I used to know who argued against tipping, even knowing what the wait staff were paid, were also very religious.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A number of idiots I used to know who argued against tipping, even knowing what the wait staff were paid, were also very religious.
If 10% is enough for god, then waitresses should get much less than 10%. They're not gods.