• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the turnout on the first day of early voting in GA is a good sign.

Does it really matter though? We all know the playbook is “the election was rigged” and he will drag this shit out in the courts like he tried to in 2020.

Hopefully if those morons try to storm the capital again they hit them with a shit load of drone strikes

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the turnout on the first day of early voting in GA is a good sign.

Knowing all the folks I work with there another part of the problem the state makes it harder and harder to vote on election day.
Perfect example Gwinnett county, the second most populated county must have early voting. If not and you showed up on election day, you could easily wait 4+ hours in line.

A co-worker lives in northern Gwinnett (Buford GA) but their polling location (on election day) is a high school 10 miles away. That doesn't seem like a long distance but that area is highly populated area and no public transit is available.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowing all the folks I work with there another part of the problem the state makes it harder and harder to vote on election day.
Perfect example Gwinnett county, the second most populated county must have early voting. If not and you showed up on election day, you could easily wait 4+ hours in line.

A co-worker lives in northern Gwinnett (Buford GA) but their polling location (on election day) is a high school 10 miles away. That doesn't seem like a long distance but that area is highly populated area and no public transit is available.

Depending on traffic, 10 miles can take you an hour...and it was pretty bad close to 30 years ago when I was in Atlanta, I can only assume traffic has gotten considerably worse in that time.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Plus they passed rules about whether people could hand out snacks and water to people in line, which makes the wait that much more difficult.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gx8ivdw6n0vd1.jpeg

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Unfortunately Ted Cruz will be in office 6 more years. I don't see Texas voting in a Democratic senator.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
proving again he cares about no one person more than himself

Yeah, but as vile of a human being Trump is, the audience members laughing are just as disgusting. America, you get what you deserve if Trump wins in November.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but as vile of a human being Trump is, the audience members laughing are just as disgusting. America, you get what you deserve if Trump wins in November.
yup.... I better get over their once or twice before that happens....