• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am genuinely curious and sorry if this is too gross but, I wonder how many of these Trump apologists would give him head on live TV if he asked them to?

These morons let him wield power over them and it’s mind-boggling.

If Trump loses (and he'd better lose), it will be interesting to see what happens to the GOP. Do they close the book on MAGA and will all these MAGA morons pivot to a less extreme approach? Who is being groomed (for lack of a better word) to take over as leader? I don't see guys like Josh Hawley, Tom Cotton, or Ron DeSantis as much of a departure from some of the extreme positions and policies that they want to pursue.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Trump loses (and he'd better lose), it will be interesting to see what happens to the GOP. Do they close the book on MAGA and will all these MAGA morons pivot to a less extreme approach? Who is being groomed (for lack of a better word) to take over as leader? I don't see guys like Josh Hawley, Tom Cotton, or Ron DeSantis as much of a departure from some of the extreme positions and policies that they want to pursue.

My mind is blank right now, but the only Republicans I can think of before Trump came along that fit that bill were Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.

Possibly Marco Rubio who is still active in politics. He’s not anywhere near as extreme as the guys you mentioned

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mind is blank right now, but the only Republicans I can think of before Trump came along that fit that bill were Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.

Possibly Marco Rubio who is still active in politics. He’s not anywhere near as extreme as the guys you mentioned
You know who else is thinking about who is next.

Lindsey Graham Lips GIF by GIPHY News

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the republicans had any sense, they would completely abandon the extreme ones and circle around people like Adam Kinzinger, John Kasich and Liz Cheney. But they have no sense.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I'm not sure about widdle Marco lol. Maybe Adam Kinzinger could get back in the good graces of the GOP, he could certainly point to the fact that he warned people about the threat Trump posed to the country.

Edit: Great minds think alike @forty_three lol

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the republicans had any sense, they would completely abandon the extreme ones and circle around people like Adam Kinzinger, John Kasich and Liz Cheney. But they have no sense.
For the ones who are afraid to speak up you know they are not voting for Trump. The hope is he loses and the pivot could happen naturally.

As for who is next, I see them starting to "groom" Geoff Duncan. The reason, he could help swing GA back to Red for both senate seats. The Democrats really don't have a stronghold there and only won both seats because of low turn-out in the runoffs.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6xn9i38tvlod1.png

I had to see it, so you have to see it.

Excuse me while I go wipe the iced tea off my keyboard.
He’s one of my favorites on Twitter. Especially when he incorporates his “son” into his tweets

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, good call Jim, Duncan is articulate and well spoken, seems to be a guy with plenty on the ball.
He is essentially Mitt 2.0 and if they can get that back in power in their party I can see him winning.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ Funny John Edwards, Howard Dean, Dukkakis and Gary Hart all were derailed by different circumstances. And another thing common about all of them is the party they are part of. It seems in recent memory one party holds their candidates to a higher standard vs the other.

Luckily, for the sake of the country they ignored everything with Bill Clinton.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They call em “Cobra Chickens” in these parts

During covid, i went for a run around the local lake turned a corner and came across this scene … the hissing and stalking was worse than what my wife does to me !!!

had to stop and slowly walk myself backwards

View attachment 373973

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

I do have one issue with the video caption though - If it was a single crow attacking the woman, that would be attempted murder.

:D

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In college, I worked at a public golf course. I witnessed the one time as the geese were on the one green and wouldn't move. The golfer thought it was a good idea to try and shoo them with this golf club. Let's just say the golfer lost the battle.

It was common knowledge you played around the geese but sometimes the golfers didn't listen or thought after one too many they could take them.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am genuinely curious and sorry if this is too gross but, I wonder how many of these Trump apologists would give him head on live TV if he asked them to?

These morons let him wield power over them and it’s mind-boggling.
Please...no Lindsey graham pix!!!!

i'm begging you!!!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One piece of shit hasn't reached out to another piece of shit. But good for Steve because maybe he realized it would hurt his chances even more in CA.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One piece of shit hasn't reached out to another piece of shit. But good for Steve because maybe he realized it would hurt his chances even more in CA.

He is saying to his own party that it you don't bend the knee to me I'll make your life horrible