• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone 'did something' with an Ottoman...does that mean they're gay?
I never said it was me!

Alright it was. But only because I was watching TV and noticed the ottoman looking at me. Then I saw a Kathryn Hahn Dicks Sporting Goods ad. Then my wife went out to get the mail so I knew I had 30-45 seconds to play with.

I put a blanket over it. Still feels like it's looking at me, judging me. I'm going to wait until my wife falls asleep, take it out and throw it in some woods near me. I'll be happier with it out of the house, and maybe someone will find it in the woods and enjoy it.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likelihood of it happening?
Probably low for a complete acceptance, but this gets it into the public discourse. The Constitutional Amendment has almost zero chance of happening because they need like 60% of the Senate support. Calling for a constitutional amendment could help drive enough people to the polls to put Dems in control of the Senate in an effort to make that part work. Even if they fall short of 60% of the Senate being Dem, they could still get a solid majority which makes other things they want to accomplish easier. On the other hand, there might be enough people who actually believe the "Biden Crime Family" nonsense that they might vote for the amendment. To me, removing immunity for a President is a no brainer. I would honestly like to see a rule that no future President is allowed to pardon a previous one as well. Nixon should have gone to jail.

The term limit thing has a better chance to actually happen. 18 years gets rid of Thomas, Alito and Roberts, and with confidence in the court at an all time low, there might be pressure in close states for some senators to support it even if it's against the "party line".

Incredibly shrewd move for Joe to essentially put this on the ballot this time around.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if the Term Limit thing happens, I can't wait for Turtle Head to complain that the next President would get to put 3 people on the court at one time and how that's unfair.

When his actions led directly to 3 people of HIS choosing getting there.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though James Randi was calling out Url Geller this comment sums up my feelings towards MAGA's today.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

/thread - not really a big surprise
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S IN THAT ENVELOPE

They seem to think that's a perfectly legit argument that completely negates the overall suspiciousness of it. Although the fact that the "texts" that claim to show what it is are in Times new Roman makes it pretty easy to feel like that text message is faked to try and tie it together.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of country are we living in when a memo on grocery prices is blacked out as if it contains the secrets of Area 51?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of country are we living in when a memo on grocery prices gouging is truly revealed and almost exposed and then is blacked out as if it contains the secrets of Area 51 because honestly the government doesn't actually care and would rather put on a show to appease a façade to protect corporations than the people?

I'm not one to point out someone's grammar but I had to fix your sentence structure on this one. sorry

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not one to point out someone's grammar but I had to fix your sentence structure on this one. sorry
Gotta protect those wonderful cartel donors.

It's OK though, we got a Grocery Code of Conduct now! Gouging to go down 1%. Unfortunately now dairy cartel have to raise prices 6% again. Good luck everyone else!