• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cody Franson on the block?

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't trade Coburn either. Say what you want about him, but he leads the team in time on ice per game. He's a horse and we ride him quite a bit, especially at even strength. That would be a huge hole to fill.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't trade Coburn either. Say what you want about him, but he leads the team in time on ice per game. He's a horse and we ride him quite a bit, especially at even strength. That would be a huge hole to fill.

He's another guy that will benefit from the goalies we have now. Coburn is a North South type of player when he gets trapped in our zone he scambles and isnt very good at the east west part of the game.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed on this one. I think the D never knew what Bryz was going to do with the puck. Mason and Emery are much better than Bryz. I remember it was the Devels and I think it was Clarkson when Bryz shot it right into him and the puck was in the net before he could move. Bone headed play of the year.

I still cant beleiev this play happened. At least thats all behind us now thanks god for the buy out program.