• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cody Barton LB

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take this to mean that Mayo is gone or Holcomb is not being resigned.
CH signed with the Steelers 3 years/18 million which seems pretty reasonable to me.

This write up says Barton is smaller (not good,, but maybe not bad) faster (that's good) and a better athlete (that's good) than Holcomb. It goes on to say Barton reminds the writer of a young Jon Bostic and my left nut tried crawling up into my body. I don't know how good a young Jon Bostic was I just recall the old Jon Bostic. The write up also says Barton may be best suited for a 3-4-4 defense not a 4-2-5 which was the Skins base defense last year I believe. If that's an accurate analysis it would appear that RR n crew made the LB position worse not better. Time will tell..........

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CH signed with the Steelers 3 years/18 million which seems pretty reasonable to me.

This write up says Barton is smaller (not good,, but maybe not bad) faster (that's good) and a better athlete (that's good) than Holcomb. It goes on to say Barton reminds the writer of a young Jon Bostic and my left nut tried crawling up into my body. I don't know how good a young Jon Bostic was I just recall the old Jon Bostic. The write up also says Barton may be best suited for a 3-4-4 defense not a 4-2-5 which was the Skins base defense last year I believe. If that's an accurate analysis it would appear that RR n crew made the LB position worse not better. Time will tell..........

I have given up trying to understand the LB strategy.

I understand that the position does not have the same importance as it did 20 years ago, but that doesn't mean it should be held together with duct tape either. I think Davis was the wrong LB to take in the draft and last years plan to bring in Mayo and Bostic is reason enough for the new owner to find a real GM.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have given up trying to understand the LB strategy.

I understand that the position does not have the same importance as it did 20 years ago, but that doesn't mean it should be held together with duct tape either. I think Davis was the wrong LB to take in the draft and last years plan to bring in Mayo and Bostic is reason enough for the new owner to find a real GM.
Yes, their approach does seem quite nonsensical. As does the approach with the OL. Hopefully that changes in this next draft. Cuz it seems status quo far as FA is going.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, their approach does seem quite nonsensical. As does the approach with the OL. Hopefully that changes in this next draft. Cuz it seems status quo far as FA is going.
Agreed.

Here Is to better days my friend!