• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching movement

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh could be that first really big coaching domino to fall. He'll be a good fit in SD too. One of Harbaugh's underrated qualities is that he attracts very high level assistant coaches.

Gotta think that Bill will be the next big one to sign up--still looking like Atlanta.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh could be that first really big coaching domino to fall. He'll be a good fit in SD too. One of Harbaugh's underrated qualities is that he attracts very high level assistant coaches.

Gotta think that Bill will be the next big one to sign up--still looking like Atlanta.

Atlanta has a relatively young skill position core, I don't really like Belichick there for the offense (but he could pump up the defense). If he wasn't bringing along McDaniels...

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta has a relatively young skill position core, I don't really like Belichick there for the offense (but he could pump up the defense). If he wasn't bringing along McDaniels...
Sure, Bill will improve the defense, but he just about can't make the offense worse. Even with McFailure, er McDaniels. It makes sense that he'll try and get the band back together--McD, Patricia, Jimmy G, etc.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really think that the Bill isnt even going to be offered a job. Especially if Harbargh takes the SD job. That is the only place that makes any sense for Bill.

Atlanta makes no sense. They are not even close to being a good team and their biggest weakness by far is on offense. As we have seen in New England the last couple of years, Bill cant coach offense. If he takes over the ATL team, how do they improve going forward?!? The same is true of all the teams right now that need a coach with the exception of the Chargers. If the Chargers go another route, Bill likely wont get a coaching offer.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think that the Bill isnt even going to be offered a job. Especially if Harbargh takes the SD job. That is the only place that makes any sense for Bill.

Atlanta makes no sense. They are not even close to being a good team and their biggest weakness by far is on offense. As we have seen in New England the last couple of years, Bill cant coach offense. If he takes over the ATL team, how do they improve going forward?!? The same is true of all the teams right now that need a coach with the exception of the Chargers. If the Chargers go another route, Bill likely wont get a coaching offer.
Bijan is a fairly elite receiving RB. Kyle Pitts could be the move TE in a Patriots scheme. Drake London is a solid WR prospect. If you actually have a plan at QB and get a Josh McDaniels in then I could see it working out. Maybe get a slot receiver in there somewhere.

That said, I dont get why Atlanta wouldn't just pick someone younger to coach. Its a young team at important areas. Bill seems like he will take shortcuts to win now and I wouldn't want that if I was any NFL team tbh

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
harbaugh would be a great fir in san diego and bb in atlanta.

Unfortunately, as a Michigan fan, you are right. It just seems like too good a fit for him in LA with the Chargers.

I can't imagine we finish this week without an announcement that he has taken the job.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, as a Michigan fan, you are right. It just seems like too good a fit for him in LA with the Chargers.

I can't imagine we finish this week without an announcement that he has taken the job.
i,d really be surprised if all the coaching vacincies are,nt filled by the super bowl pairing sunday or gameday.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, Bill will improve the defense, but he just about can't make the offense worse. Even with McFailure, er McDaniels. It makes sense that he'll try and get the band back together--McD, Patricia, Jimmy G, etc.
Stop being kind. Make them suffer Joe Judge as well.:fear:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bijan is a fairly elite receiving RB. Kyle Pitts could be the move TE in a Patriots scheme. Drake London is a solid WR prospect. If you actually have a plan at QB and get a Josh McDaniels in then I could see it working out. Maybe get a slot receiver in there somewhere.

That said, I dont get why Atlanta wouldn't just pick someone younger to coach. Its a young team at important areas. Bill seems like he will take shortcuts to win now and I wouldn't want that if I was any NFL team tbh

They should be in on Ben Johnson along with the Commies.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i,d really be surprised if all the coaching vacincies are,nt filled by the super bowl pairing sunday or gameday.

...as long as none of those vacancies are courting coaches from the Super Bowl teams, perhaps