• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaches suddenly on the hot seat/off the hot seat !!!

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t argue because you can’t argue. You fucking know I’m right u try and change the subject because of the facts you hear. Shut the fuck up and take it like a man. Your team and coach are shit and are hiding behind a shit schedule.

An I was always up for a barter. ACC schools show WVU how to get GPA up (or get away with fake classes) and WVU shows 80% of the ACC how to support a football program.

Welp.... It could always be worse. We could be brushing our coon tail hats at home this holiday season like you guys. :thumb:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp.... It could always be worse. We could be brushing our coon tail hats at home this holiday season like you guys. :thumb:

Yeah, it could be better. I could be patting myself on the back for an also ran bowl due to a shit schedule.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it could be better. I could be patting myself on the back for an also ran bowl due to a shit schedule.

Well if you hope real hard then one of these days you may get to root for a team in a bowl game and not have to wonder what that feels like.

Or maybe if you win this week then Pitt can let you borrow a W and someone will let you in this year!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you hope real hard then one of these days you may get to root for a team in a bowl game and not have to wonder what that feels like.

Or maybe if you win this week then Pitt can let you borrow a W and someone will let you in this year!

Ahh yes, that feeling of being in an also bowl. Congrats on your success with that.

I’m on to basketball season. Let Pitt keep the win to inflate their record too. Seems like a trend in the ACC.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh yes, that feeling of being in an also bowl. Congrats on your success with that.

I’m on to basketball season. Let Pitt keep the win to inflate their record too. Seems like a trend in the ACC.

After their antics yesterday im pretty sure they are going to be lumped in with UVA and UNC on my shit list for the foreseeable future. Fuck them fhegs.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After their antics yesterday im pretty sure they are going to be lumped in with UVA and UNC on my shit list for the foreseeable future. Fuck them fhegs.

I’ve always hated you guys more but had respect for you because you guys care about your team. Fuck Pitt and their stupid “fans” that couldn’t give a shit less. That shit gets irritating.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve always hated you guys more but had respect for you because you guys care about your team. Fuck Pitt and their stupid “fans” that couldn’t give a shit less. That shit gets irritating.

I've never met a Pitt fan I don't guess so im not going to judge their fans, but narduzzi is a fucking whiny low class douchebag who appears to be ok with his players being the same.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herman won’t get fired this year. But I count 4 losses (LSU, Kst, OU and Okie Jr) on next years schedule right now at minimum. Of course anything can happen but would he survive an 8-4 season next year if my estimations are right?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC - Clay Helton

Is he suddenly on or off the list

He's not off of it.

But it seems to have cooled a fair bit.

The new AD said he had to finish strong. USC is 3-0 since new AD was hired with at least a bowl game to still be played.

There's also the possibility of a PACCCG if Colorado pulls off an upset like ASU did last night (which would be the most PAC thing ever).

Part of the problem is the early signing period coming up. Under normal circumstances, they could wait and see how the team does in the bowl game. Now, they won't have that luxury.

And, I honestly don't know if that hurts him or helps him? lol

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you make decisions on whether or not to keep a head coach off just one season?
:pound:

So much fail.

I am flattered you are now using UW as a measure for grading your staff though. Wouldn't have thought a historically storied program would come back to that level, but here we are.

Sure, but even Tyrone Willingham never lost to Stanford and Colorado in the same season.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never met a Pitt fan I don't guess so im not going to judge their fans, but narduzzi is a fucking whiny low class douchebag who appears to be ok with his players being the same.

To further your point...

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frost signed a 2 year extension, doesnt sound like he wishes he were on the hotseat....

Nice to see Nebraska has set the new bar at 4 to 6 wins per season.