• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clueless Jerry

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always something with the 2nd round picks with Jerry. He's either picking the wrong player or making poor judgement calls.

About 90% of the picks after Round 3 have been far worse in the Jerry Jones GM era.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm simply trying to point out not everything bad here is Jerry. I'm just happy you took Jerry's dick out of your mouth long enough to post another useless troll remark. Now get back to servicing Jerry and let the big boys talk.

You will forever remain the Sterling to my Johnson. I will continue to pray for you old man :suds:

#Pitiful

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will forever remain the Sterling to my Johnson. I will continue to pray for you old man :suds:

#Pitiful

:lame: Just more proof you are a POS Troll. Please don't pray for me. I don't want anything to do with race baiting idiot.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame: Just more proof you are a POS Troll. Please don't pray for me. I don't want anything to do with race baiting idiot.

It is my DUTY to pray for you :nod:

#Lost Soul

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pray for a brain Troll

I will continue to pray for a miracle to change your football clueless to knowledge. Until then do us all I favor and stick to the double dutch & hop scotch....

#Checkmate

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will continue to pray for a miracle to change your football clueless to knowledge. Until then do us all I favor and stick to the double dutch & hop scotch....

#Checkmate

Yeah, football knowledge. You pop you mouth off to everyone, but when you get called out on who you'd have taken in the draft, you tuck your tail, mainly because you don't have the first fucking clue. You just like starting shit. You should change your catchphrase to ''this is checkers, not chess''

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, football knowledge. You pop you mouth off to everyone, but when you get called out on who you'd have taken in the draft, you tuck your tail, mainly because you don't have the first fucking clue. You just like starting shit. You should change your catchphrase to ''this is checkers, not chess''

I am fine with who the guys who get PAID to make the picks chose in the draft to fit their system NOT the fans favorite players. It is just NOT in my DNA to :bawling: over spoiled milk or to CONTINUOUSLY whine about something I can not control. What sense does it make to bitch about players who haven't even had a chance to play a down of football? No one knows how any of these players are going to turn out. I am happy for the guys who got drafted & will root for them as long as they are wearing a Star on their helmet. You do you & Iwill do me. I am DONE with the back & forth, but I will continue to pray for that "miracle"

#Taps, Taps, Lights Out

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fine with who the guys who get PAID to make the picks chose in the draft to fit their system NOT the fans favorite players. It is just NOT in my DNA to :bawling: over spoiled milk or to CONTINUOUSLY whine about something I can not control. What sense does it make to bitch about players who haven't even had a chance to play a down of football? No one knows how any of these players are going to turn out. I am happy for the guys who got drafted & will root for them as long as they are wearing a Star on their helmet. You do you & Iwill do me. I am DONE with the back & forth, but I will continue to pray for that "miracle"

#Taps, Taps, Lights Out

Unless lil red actually takes a back seat this year, it will be same shit new year :whistle:

I guess you have control over Garrett?

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you have control over Garrett?

Notice in the bold you highlighted, I said players who have NEVER played a DOWN. Garret has a history of incompetence and fuck ups galore. The point I was making is at least give the players drafted a chance to see what they can do before anyone bashes them. Then after that they too are fair game.

Try to keep up old man :suds:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice in the bold you highlighted, I said players who have NEVER played a DOWN. Garret has a history of incompetence and fuck ups galore. The point I was making is at least give the players drafted a chance to see what they can do before anyone bashes them. Then after that they too are fair game.

Try to keep up old man :suds:

Not always easy trying to bold on a phone but you flatly said you don't whine about things you can not control. So tell us this fuck face. When did you start controlling Garrett? Keep posting. I love hearing from idiots. It ups the entertainment value off the boards.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not always easy trying to bold on a phone but you flatly said you don't whine about things you can not control. So tell us this fuck face. When did you start controlling Garrett? Keep posting. I love hearing from idiots. It ups the entertainment value off the boards.

I am stating FACTS about lil red, not whining about the unknown. Speaking of entertainment value your role model Sterling has that on lock down for the unforeseeable future, boy is that clown hilarious:laugh3: I hope he NEVER stops talking....

#Wanna get away?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am stating FACTS about lil red, not whining about the unknown. Speaking of entertainment value your role model Sterling has that on lock down for the unforeseeable future, boy is that clown hilarious:laugh3: I hope he NEVER stops talking....

#Wanna get away?

Nope, you're whining. Doesn't matter if the whining is justified or not. You said you don't whine about what you can not control. So either you control Garrett or you feel you have more rights than others on here. Sorry just calling it as it is. You spew nothing but troll bull shit.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#Taps, Taps, Lights Out

In other words, you want to suck Jerry's balls whether he makes a good pick or pulls the bullshit he did in rounds 2-3. No problem, enjoy your dinner

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words, you want to suck Jerry's balls whether he makes a good pick or pulls the bullshit he did in rounds 2-3. No problem, enjoy your dinner

I picture you curled in the fetal position sucking your thumb :bawling: :laugh3:

#Pansy

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picture you curled in the fetal position sucking your thumb :bawling: :laugh3:

#Pansy

I picture you doing the best you can with a 10th grade education. Yes, I'd like fries with that.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what good does spending a week whining about something we have no control over?