• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clowney

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good points, particularly regarding our damn owners. I too, often find myself agreeing with your posts...a sensible cowboy...who woulda thunk it? :whistle:

I'm taking into account Phillip Thomas, 4th round strong safety, out at the beginning of the season with a lisfranc injury. He was showing promise. Amerson is coming along at CB. Regardless, still a bit too early in the season to know for sure where either team will fall in terms of draft needs. A lot of football left and a lot of opportunities for guys to step up.

As to Garçon, if you put him on any other team, he wouldn't be a #1, but for our needs he's enough. Problem is, you gotta have a second WR who is a threat and we haven't seen that consistently this year. Moss, unbelievably, has the 2nd best numbers... What pisses me off most is our lame use of 2 TE sets, cannot understand why we are not implementing this more on offense.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Feel my pain we use 3 and it NEVER works

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Feel my pain we use 3 and it NEVER works

At least Witten remains solid, year after year. We have high hopes for Jordan Reed, but no one can figure out why Fred Davis is in the doghouse. Seems to me with Beasley stepping up, you don't need 2 TE out there. He's a shifty little guy, who seems clutch. Is Escobar considered to be improving or underperforming?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Witten remains solid, year after year. We have high hopes for Jordan Reed, but no one can figure out why Fred Davis is in the doghouse. Seems to me with Beasley stepping up, you don't need 2 TE out there. He's a shifty little guy, who seems clutch. Is Escobar considered to be improving or underperforming?

to me or the fans that judge him by where he was picked?
To me he is ok..... he isnt used enough to judge ... or rather thrown to enough to judge.... our TE passes goto Witten.

I'm not a Hanna fan alot on here are (cause he has a good 40 time) He cant catch worth a shit though

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to me or the fans that judge him by where he was picked?
To me he is ok..... he isnt used enough to judge ... or rather thrown to enough to judge.... our TE passes goto Witten.

I'm not a Hanna fan alot on here are (cause he has a good 40 time) He cant catch worth a shit though

I think the 40 time is a totally overrated stat at the combine. How many times do football players run in a straight line? If they could come up with a reliable measure for "football smarts and heart" it would be less of a crap shoot.

Just realized I'm totally off topic... Peace out

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is I'm with Twist on this thread. I hope they finish with as few wins as possible. I guess I'm being silly for worrying more about winning our division than who our biggest rivals end up with next year. If we lose tomorrow and the Skins win we are only one win up on them!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is I'm with Twist on this thread. I hope they finish with as few wins as possible. I guess I'm being silly for worrying more about winning our division than who our biggest rivals end up with next year. If we lose tomorrow and the Skins win we are only one win up on them!

Don't get me wrong. I don't want any of the other NFCE teams winning too many games, but I don't want them losing enough to get that impact player either. Now since Cali reminded me that the skids don't have their first, I'd love to see the Rams picking 1st with the traded pick. Let the other teams draft between 10 and 15 every year, to prolong their misery.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that. I should have clarified my statement and said I hope the Giants win 5 games and no more. I looked at an updated draft board today and it had the Giants picking second- I just didnt like what I saw.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd will get Clowney, because Jacksonville is going QB

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right - It had Jax taking Bridgewater Giants taking - Clowney 2nd

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants need OL and Db probable more than they need a LB or DL.